ALERT: Due to helpful automatic safety protocols, observation cell #8865 has been unlocked and the occupant released. Data files found related to observation cell #8865 are below.

To access more data files, proceed to log in at http://www.myraxxon.com.

"...Early attempts to combat the virus focused on attacking it during the incubation phase. But when cranial steroid injections were imlemented to reduce swelling in the brain, the results were catastrophic. Of Test Group 336, 23% of female test subjects were killed outright within seconds of the injections, though they did not reanimate. The remaining 77% experienced no change in their condition. The male test subjects sustained 100% casualties, but every single one of those reanimated, with significant changes to their physical makeup. It was these changes that prompted security to permanently seal the entirety of level B9."

 

The Tank

Click here to pre-order Dead of Winter: The Long Night from the PlaidHatGames.com store.

Click here to attempt to log in and explore more.


Comments


killercactus commented:

Bit late to the party probably, but I just realized that Raxxon is the same lab from Spectre Ops.

Posted on 2016-04-06.

Huuuze commented:

Anyone else think this particular zombie looks too cartoony?

Posted on 2016-04-07.

Parvizal commented:

Darn this is aggravating... Is there any hints as to what the password is?


Posted on 2016-04-07.

joepinion commented:

Yeah if you try enough times it tells you. But it also gives clues to help figure it out.

Posted on 2016-04-07.

You must be registered for our forums and logged in to leave a comment.