Questions of the Week, January 13th, 2016
A perfectly plaid paradise
Plaid Hat Games | 2016-01-13
Today we reflect a bit on life and relaxation... or, sort of. Feel free to make a playlist when all is said and done.
This week we posed the crew the questions,
- What song would you use as the theme for your life?
- What is your ideal vacation getaway?
- What would you do if on your ideal vacation you saw Bistro standing on top of a mountain with a sword in the air?
- Gangsta's Paradise
- I really want to backpack in Colorado.
- Rally to his cause.
- Talking Heads: Once in a Lifetime
- Layin' on a tropical beach with my lady, and a margarita in my hand.
- Put our clothes back on. Darn you Bistro!
- One song for an aged life filled with a vast variety of themes? Can't narrow it down. So I'll just throw out there that 311 and their catalog of songs has been there through many of my life's themes.
- New Zealand. Probably a very cliché answer, but I'm really interested in vacationing there some day.
- You do you, Bistro. You. Do. You. I'm going to go on a tour of Middle Earth.
- "Try" by Nelly Furtado
- Any beautiful Tropical Island Getaway.
- Have my private helicopter drop me off on a higher mountain with a bigger sword. This is my time Bistro!
- Switchfoot, Rise Above It
- Somewhere remote and beautiful with my wife, where we can relax/explore. How about Easter Island??
- I'd go with a subtle head nod of acknowledgement.
- New order - krafty
- A cabin in the woods, close to a lake or the sea, with cold weather and lots of natural places to explore. Or Disney world.
- I would join him.
- Deadmau5 - Strobe (the full version)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- I would stare at him blinking, taking another sip of Butterbeer, promptly enter Three Brooksticks and buy him a pint of Hog's Head Brew, then continue on my way to Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts while he is telling everyone about his sword.
- Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
- Traveling all of Japan would be awesome.
- Well, seeing a white guy a top a mountain with a sword in Japan would likely be so out of the ordinary that I would immediately believe I had stepped into some anime world. Upon this realization, I would strongly suspect that he is an android sent from a different timeline and hellbent on destroying us all. Common sense dictates that I would then summon ki-energy to my palms and unleash it at him whilst screaming ka-me-ha-me-HA! For all of you wondering how that fight would end, make sure you don't miss the next 20 episodes.
- Monty Pythone theme song
- Someday I am going to the Championships at Wimbledon - not a vacation getaway so much as a bucket list item.
- I'd go hang off his leg like the poster from National Lampoon"s Vacation.
- Twiggy vs James Bond by Pizzicato Five
- The ideal getaway is one with no other human beings. Don't tell my family.
- Murder him and take over his life. It sounds pretty sweet. Again, don't tell my family.
- 93 till infinity
- Anyplace I haven't been before, preferably outside the country. My most fun vacations are always getting to know somewhere new.
- Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war!
- My ideal theme when not dealing with grown-up stuff would be either "Everything is Awesome" from Lego movie or something from a musical.
- Disney. I freaking love Disney vacations.
- I would applaud him for making all the children cry. They couldn't pull that sword from the stone because they were unworthy. They carry none of the Bistro majesty.
- Mo money, Mo problems
- Doesn't really matter to me as long as my family is there, we're having fun everyday, and I get to play some disc golf.
- Repent. I know what that means.
- Smashmouth- All Star
- I'd like to vacation in Ireland someday, but mostly my dream vacation is just not having to work, hanging out with friends and gaming.
- Grab my own sword and try to prevent the end of the world. I mean Mr. Bistro wouldn't have a sword for no reason right?