Questions of the Week, December 23th, 2015
Wishing all the Dougs a Happy Holiday
Plaid Hat Games | 2015-12-23
Before we leave for the holidays we wanted to gift you with a new weekly questions post. This week we posed the crew the questions,
- What is the worst gift you ever received?
- What would you do if your true love gave you ten lords a leaping?
- What is figgy pudding?
- My Dad bought my mom, my sister and I matching women's pajamas.
- I have this silly morality issue with owning people. So I'd grant them their freedom and have a new worst gift ever at the top of my list.
- The ground up hearts of my enemies. I eat it to gain their strength.
- The Flu. One Christmas eve my wife and I both had the stomach flu. Our kids were little so we were obligated to go through the motions for them, but we were sicker than dogs.
- What kind of lords?
- I'm not sure but Kermit swears by it.
- Like a couple others here, my worst gift was also getting sick on Christmas. Only my sickness was food poisoning. I can say with all certainty that this was the most sick I've felt in my life. Compiling this misery was the fact that I was visiting my mother-in-law at the time, who in the tiniest one-bedroom apartment in Staten Island, New York. Needless to say all was neither merry, nor bright that Christmas. But projectile vomit is festive... right...?
- Pretty sure I'd be convinced she wasn't my true love... because I totally asked for PS4 games! I mean, I appreciate the effort. I'm sure one lord a'eaping is difficult enough to wrangle, let alone complete set of ten, but what are you trying to prove here? She could've saved a LOT of time swinging by Best Buy and picking up a gift card. And if there happened to be an illustration of ten lords a'leaping on the gift card, great! Everybody wins!
- Iggy Azalea's next hit single.
- Nothings, I was forgotten about….
- Sit back, sip my hot cocoa, and enjoy the sexy sexy show.
- An alien lifeform that consumes everything in its path as it grows and grows. Or a katamari. Same thing…
- In my wife's extended family, each person traditionally buys "dollar gifts" for everyone. You find a $1 item, buy a dozen and give them to everyone. I've always hated this so one year I suggested that instead we should do a $10-15 random gift exchange, so that you get 1 decent item instead of a dozen useless items. My sister-in-law, out of spite, made sure I got the item she brought: 15 $1 items in one package. At least one of them was Bugles. We're back to $1 gifts now.
- So it's a dance party? I guess watch.
- A muppet.
- I don´t really remember, I know I got gifts that I didn´t like at all, but those were usually from people that I didn´t care about at all either, so I barely remember.
- I would put them to baking ginger cookies.
- A delicious treat! Figs can do no wrong.
- A fiberoptic angel.
- While they were dancing, I had purchased the Heroes’ Garden mid game, and was able to use it effectively to score extra points for some quests. I also managed to get a total of six Skullport quests, so I pulled ahead even more.
- I think it's like a genie. You have to ask for it three times, and you have to be outside for it to be broughten to you. That said, it does come with good tidings, so... bonus.
- One time I got a piece of beef jerky. I don't really like jerky that much. It was an odd gift.
- I would down what ever drink I surely have in my hand and make that eleven lords a'leaping.
- Isn't that the thing you say in the mirror three times to awaken some sort of demonic soul?
- I asked for a "cool jacket" as a kid. My parents bought me a blazer.
- I would whisper a prayer, then release their souls by shooting each of them in the head. At that point my true love would begin to cackle and change into her final boss form.
- It's freakin' delicious is what it is. Figs? In pudding form? Yes please!
- Socks and underwear, the least original of all worst gifts.
- Ask if she kept the receipt.
- I'm happy to remain ignorant of anything with the adjective "figgy."
- I dont know probably underwear or something - I prolly needed them but as a kid who cares about underwear for xmas?
- Guess I'd try to figure out what to do with them. I mean they arent going to fit under the bed, and all that leaping about would get annoying quick... so maybe Ill build them a shack in the back yard. If they complain well then, they are Lords, they should have the money for better accommodations.
- It is a little known fact that a figgy is a mythical cross between a fox and a pig (crude artists concept attached) If you catch one you can make it into a pudding. Unfortunately these beasts were hunted to near extinction by Charles Dickins and Pink Floyd so no one really eats it much anymore.
- Worst gift was the same as Jerry's. I got the flu. 3 Christmases in a row. I spent Christmas eve on the bathroom floor for three consecutive high-school Christmases.
- I would watch the Lord's very carefully until one spun around in a different direction. That's the one I have to kill in order to defeat the dungeon and save the princess.
- Figgy pudding is soylent green.
- Figgy pudding.
- I would quickly research what they were the lords of and then celebrate my new dominion over these lands.
- I believe figgy pudding is an old, old wooden ship used mainly during the Civil War era.