Questions of the Week, December 16th, 2015
All the Plaid Thoughts in one Plaid Place
Plaid Hat Games | 2015-12-16
We're back again with a new weekly questions post, a way to get into the creative minds that make Plaid Hat Games tick. This week we posed the crew the questions,
- Who is your favorite Star Wars character and why?
- If you were a superhero, what would your superpower and your weakness be?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Chewbacca, because his bowcaster does 12 damage! A minor character with a 12 damage attack!
- Manipulate time. Manipulate time = Super Speed (slow time and you are relatively super fast), Teleportation (stop time, move, restart time), Insta-kill anything (stop time, find weakness, exploit until dead, restart time), Invincibility (from all but insta-death surprise attacks), Invisibility (Slow time or stop time to stay out of sight lines), unlimited funds (head to the future, head back, buy stocks, repeat), future tech (obviously), psyhcic (go back in time, watch it happen, go forward in time, do that thing that Shaun does in Psych where he holds his fingers to his head and explains how events played out, bad guy gets wigged out by your perfect knowledge and confesses every time, high fives all around), I'm sure there are more, but I've already lost most of my readers by now. My weakness would be dog farts.
- Dog farts.
- Meesa loven Jar Jar Binks because meesa so loven all da star warses.
- Xray vision. Considering I can see through clothing, I guess my weakness would be constant distractions.
- My favorite character in Star Wars is Boba Fett. Though this is based notably on nostalgia, even after all these years I'm still fairly obsessed with the character. When watching "The Empire Strikes Back" in the theater and seeing him amidst the other bounty hunters, my 6-year old mind was just drawn to the cool'ness of Fett. Even more so as he tracked down Han Solo to Cloud City. His ship is also the coolest in the Star Wars universe. Yeah, I said it! Needless to say, I was REALLY upset a couple years later when watching "Return of the Jedi", and he was jettisoned into the Sarlaac pit in the first act. That was a weak and emotionally scarring move, Lucas!
- My superpower would be to do whatever a spider can, and my weakness would be my lack of experience and understanding I have in this world as a teenager, as well as the relationships with those I love the most. Because Spider-Man.
- Probably my home made pasta salad. Whenever I make that for myself, it feeds me for about a week and I still crave more afterwards. A close second would be smoothies I make at home. Why yes, yes I am fairly domestic.
- Yoda – the power, the wisdom, heck the portability! There has never been and never will be another Jedi like Yoda.
- Power: Water Bending Weakness: Chickens
- Uncle Owen. The character had clear and compelling motivation: Luke better have those units in the South Ridge repaired by midday, or there'll be hell to pay!
- My superpower would be increased productivity. The related weakness, lack of sleep.
- Han solo, is just impossible not to love him, one of the greatest characters ever made, captain of the coolest spaceship ever and all that sass, also he and Chewie, favorite team for life.
- I would have the power of some sort of mental manipulation, I feel you can´t beat that, and the weakness could be that messing with others people´s mind, might take a toll on your own mental stability.
- CEREAL. I could happily eat cereal every meal of every day for the rest of my life.
- Stormtroopers. Any, really. I find they are just disliked and misunderstood...exactly like me.
- My superpower would be to be understood. My weakness would be reality and the fact that I never will be.
- Self pity.
- Er, if we're including all of Star Wars ever, I'm going to have to go with Ahsoka Tano. Because she had a super cool fighting style with the whole dual wielding light sabers and one of them was held reverse grip. She was also just one of my favorite younger characters of all time as she exhibited an eagerness to prove and better herself, while having to deal with a terrible war and her own insecurities.
- HEALING FACTOR!!!!! My "weakness" would be booze and a strong desire to say the word 'bub' often.
- How does sushi sound? I'll tell you. It sounds delicious.
- Aunt Beru. You know she took her execution like a champ, unlike her fool husband who probably begged for his life.
- My superpower would be to sweat waffle batter. That way, every time I got sweaty, hey - who wants waffles? My weakness of course would be the cold, which would cheat the innocent people of the world of my delicious sweat waffles.
- Pizza. There's tons of varieties, and it can be made really healthy. Or I'd choose fried chicken and be dead in a month's time. Tough call!
- Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes, they seem like they know how to party, or Mara Jade or Darth Revan just cuz they're really cool and I was a huge nerd for the EU before it got rebooted.
- Teleportation blinking, nightcrawler style, would have all the same weaknesses I do now but I'm not gonna tell the internet those. #1 superhero rule; don't tell everyone your weaknesses.
- Can't decide between gua bao or pizza.
- R2D2 cuz all those BEEP BOOPS are really cool, and no one else can get you out of a technical jam as well as he.... it, whatev.
- Id love to be the NetHero wireless manipulator of bits and megabytes using only my mind. no bank or bitcoin (bad guy moneys only[bad as determined by me]) would be safe, so Id be rich as hell and I could help fund the Avengers and Leagues of Heroes and Departments of Heroin, plus no one would be able to break my codes so anyone who needed safe storage would come to me.
- Definitely sushi.
- Favorite character: Corran Horn. Rogue Squadron pilot who later became a Jedi. Super cool storyline, and the book I, Jedi was his first person perspective story, written to fix a broken book trilogy in the expanded universe.
- My superpower would be incredible comic timing that I could use to make villains laugh so hard they couldn't fight back. They'd go to jail laughing. I have no weakness. That's also a superpower in and of itself.
- My only food for the rest of my life? That would be pie. You can make pie out of anything. Desserts, meats, vegetables, you name it. There's a pie option. I could still be healthy eating only pie-formed foods.
- Favorite Star Wars characters is Han Solo - I have a soft spot for bad guys that turn good. And also for guys that fearlessly charge into a crowd of stormtroopers. I'm also a big-time Mara Jade fan but she might not even be a thing anymore...
- My superpower would be space/time manipulation ala Hiro Nakamura, without that inconvenient brain damage side effect. My weakness would be Cleveland Browns' Super Bowl Victories.
- Ambrosia. Food of the Gods FTW