Questions of the Week, December 9th, 2015
Get to know the Plaid Hat Crew more than you'd like to
Plaid Hat Games | 2015-12-08
We'll be starting a new weekly questions post, a way to get into the creative minds that make Plaid Hat Games tick. This week we posed the crew the questions,
- What one word describes you best?
- What is your spirit animal?
- If you could take 3 things with you into a cave, what would they be and why?
- A sword that turns blue in the presence of goblins
A book of riddles
The one ring to rule them all
- Black light, incense, velvet elvis.
- I'd take an inspective look inside to calculate the risks associated with heading further into the cave, a running start to really get the adventure started... and also a bag of holding containing everything else I'd need.
- experiment 626
- a. the infinity gauntlet b. excalibur & c. a philosophers stone... this cave has monsters right?
- The Snowy Owl. Because I can turn my head 270 degrees.
- A laptop with internet access... That's all I need to survive, so for the other 2, I'll just say batsuit and utility belt.
- Red Panda
- Coffee beans, a jetboil to heat water to make coffee, and Excedrin. I'd hate to get a migraine while I'm down there when I run out of coffee.
- A Dire Wolf or....... Ron Swanson (He's a spirit animal, right?)
- A) A light of some sort that glows green like some kind of Green Lantern.
B) A power ring that matches my unique lantern.
C) And, of course, a suit that really emphasizes my greenness while being in no way computer generated.
- Water bear
- An autographed poster of Ms. Sally Field (to spruce up the place).
The left hand of John the Baptist (to help me fight off the spirit of Ms. Sally Field when it materializes each night).
Antibacterial wipes (because the mummified hand of John the Baptist is totes yucky).
- Lifetime supply of chili; not about a diet of mushrooms and bats, a sunlamp for seasonal cave depression, some kind of never dying phone for cave twitter
- Panda bear
- Flashlight, lunch, gun. Got to see in there, gotta eat, and kill dangerous thingies (kill or be eaten know what I'm sayin!!)
- Some kind of awesome bird. Probably a cockatoo.
- I'd bring my Green Lantern Ring and power battery, (I started typing this before I read Sam's, but I can't prove it) and the Star wars saga on Bluray.
- Salmon - I like to go with the flow
- I'll take a satellite phone with built-in flashlight, a large canteen of water, and Colby because lets face it - bears are in caves, and bears eat salmon. I need serious defense against bears. Plus he doesn't make noise.