Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Are The Benders Evil?

Quote Originally Posted by Marroking1 View Post
    Filth Vs Clean. ; ). Featuring Mr.Clean as there Summoner. With Scrubing Bubble Commons.
    One of their champs could be Brawny. Another one could be Scott, and the last would Lysol.
    Infection Reflection
    is 1-2 in CoRT.

Infection Reflection lost as Raselm the PE Archer, a NW in the Dungeon of the Stone.

Infection Reflection won as Krung in Mindtrick Manor as a ZW.

Infection Reflection lost as Mugglug in the Battle of the Stone as a S.

Infection Reflection won as Sneeks the Empath in the Fortune of Goblin Princess Kreeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    A lot of it is about perspective. They have a way of doing things that isn't exactly conducive with free thought. But they still fight against the Fallen Kingdom. I leave a certain amount of the views on a factions moral standing up to the player/reader. But if I had to create a list going from the most evil to the most good (worst intentions to best intentions) as a whole faction it would go something like this:

Fallen Kingdom 10/0
    Filth 10/0
    Cave Goblins 10/0
    Swamp Orcs 9/1
    Phoenix Elves 7/3
    Benders 5/5
    Sand Goblins 5/5
    Deep Dwarves 5/5
    Shadow Elves 5/5
    Guild Dwarves 5/5
    Tundra Orcs 5/5
    Cloaks 3/7
    Jungle Elves 3/7
    Mountain Vargath 2/8
    Vanguards 0/10
    Huh, interesting. This is something I know that like Darkblade and I have talked about, and its interesting to see your thoughts on it Truth. Cave Goblins and Swamp Orcs are a little more evil than I expected, but I'm glad to see that the PE are bad, so it makes it ok that I don't like them. I had assumed that the Benders, Shadow Elves, Deep Dwarves and TO might be a little darker than say the TO and GD, but its interesting that they're in the middle. Thanks Truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    A lot of it is about perspective. They have a way of doing things that isn't exactly conducive with free thought. But they still fight against the Fallen Kingdom. I leave a certain amount of the views on a factions moral standing up to the player/reader. But if I had to create a list going from the most evil to the most good (worst intentions to best intentions) as a whole faction it would go something like this:

Fallen Kingdom 10/0
    Filth 10/0
    Cave Goblins 10/0
    Swamp Orcs 9/1
    Phoenix Elves 7/3
    Benders 5/5
    Sand Goblins 5/5
    Deep Dwarves 5/5
    Shadow Elves 5/5
    Guild Dwarves 5/5
    Tundra Orcs 5/5
    Cloaks 3/7
    Jungle Elves 3/7
    Mountain Vargath 2/8
    Vanguards 0/10
    Hey I don't see how the CG have bad intentions. Their only impoverished cave natives, defending themselves from evil Guild Dwarf encroachment! They were commiting Cave Goblin genocide! If anything the Cave Goblins are the most pure and primal race. They wish a return to the natural state of the world. It is these pesky civilized peoples who get in the way!

Lol yeah, I think besides FK you can justify the intentions of ANY side.
    Last edited by sitnam90; 05-17-2011 at 09:40 PM.

Well is you read the bio for Vlox it is mentioned that the Benders fight to flee from the forces of Ret-Talus. So going by that I would have to say that the Benders aren't evil per say. I do find it fascinating that the PE are a seven on the evil scale.
    Sera Eldwyn's boyfriend is a filthy cultististist in CoRT Round IX. Why is everyting so dirty, and filthy? I must clean everythings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sera Eldwyn's boyfriend View Post
    Well is you read the bio for Vlox it is mentioned that the Benders fight to flee from the forces of Ret-Talus. So going by that I would have to say that the Benders aren't evil per say. I do find it fascinating that the PE are a seven on the evil scale.
    I do as well. I guess revenge marks pretty high up on the scale, but then wouldn't the Cloaks be fairly evil t0o?

Given the way the treat puppies, I think the PE deserve at least a 7. Seriously though, 10 for the CG? I figured you could at least kind of justify their actions. Then again, Sneeks did eat his mother if I remember correctly. Also, with the Cloaks, do you mean the Cloaks as a whole or just Vlox? Because I think that there's a big difference there. Just my one and a half cents (we really need that smiley over here by the way).
    Last edited by Thing 2; 05-17-2011 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Changed, "Seriously though, 10 for the CG," to the originally intended, "Seriously though, 10 for the CG?"

Seriously though, 10 for the CG. I figured you could at least kind of justify their actions. Then again, Sneeks did eat his mother if I remember correctly
    Well eating his mother is a social norm for the Cave Goblins; they need the sustenance from cannibalism to survive their harsh home. Which furhter explains why the Guild Dwarves are more evil; sitting in their plush fortresses, encroaching on an impoverished race's territory, forcing them into extreme practices to survive.

I agree truths morality is completely messed up the scale should be reverse....Ret the ultimate good fighting for the people of the world while the bane of his plans the VG keep screwing it up...just like those scooby-doo kids
    Your punishment must be more severe...

Quote Originally Posted by ultimobean View Post
    I agree truths morality is completely messed up the scale should be reverse....Ret the ultimate good fighting for the people of the world while the bane of his plans the VG keep screwing it up...just like those scooby-doo kids
    Lol you sound like Rios on the podcast every time that has been discussed

Quote Originally Posted by sitnam90 View Post
    Lol you sound like Rios on the podcast every time that has been discussed
    Hmm, maybe because he IS Rios?

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast