Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283

Thread: Curse of Ret-Talus V: Dungeon of the Stone

Quote Originally Posted by RoloCookie View Post
    Oh sure, NOW you agree with me

It took a lot of convincing on your part, but you finally convinced me........ after the game was over .
    Sera Eldwyn's boyfriend is a filthy cultististist in CoRT Round IX. Why is everyting so dirty, and filthy? I must clean everythings.

Oh sure, NOW you agree with me

Bitter much?
    I am AMALIA the Shadow Elf Scout in Tundle's Counterattack

Hehehe. For some really scary reason, no matter what I said, the Beast Rider voted for me. Yeah, I know he was the Symp, but didn't that just help everyone believe me? Also, I still don't get why everyone hated me the first day. And I got kind of bummed when Tyler Stroud stopped communicating with me. SEB thought he was suspicous for revealing his role to me and him the day we lost. Ahh well. Next game, I'll beat anyone who stands in my way. No revealing my role until I can absolutlely trust them.
    The Ranger's Apprentice is story-telling the Rise of Malevolance as Hershey and Malevolance.
    The CoRT sign-ups are now open! Come join!
    The Ranger's Apprentice is 1 of 5 in CoRT.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ranger's Apprentice View Post
    Hehehe. For some really scary reason, no matter what I said, the Beast Rider voted for me. Yeah, I know he was the Symp, but didn't that just help everyone believe me? Also, I still don't get why everyone hated me the first day. And I got kind of bummed when Tyler Stroud stopped communicating with me. SEB thought he was suspicous for revealing his role to me and him the day we lost. Ahh well. Next game, I'll beat anyone who stands in my way. No revealing my role until I can absolutlely trust them.
    Ill be honest mate, you seem to find the wrong things suspicious...

When you guys are CONFIRMED as warriors you would expect / want for all the special roles to contact you so that you can mount an assault on the enemy. I contacted people as though I were the true Empath. I even acted as though I were the true empath as far as my role was concerned. I told the true Empath result the whole time, and I contacted only confirmed warriors as a true Empath would do.

The only reason you could find me suspicious was because I was pushing the votes onto Rolo and away from Dysole on a few occasions. But nobody even noticed when I did that!!

Default Still bitter :p

Quote Originally Posted by TylerStroud View Post
    The only reason you could find me suspicious was because I was pushing the votes onto Rolo and away from Dysole on a few occasions. But nobody even noticed when I did that!!
    Someone did...
    RoloCookie is Bigrumpth the Charger

RoloCookie was Guzror the Thwarter in the First Encounter.
    RoloCookie was Magos in the Second Wave.
    RoloCookie was Gror in Tiram's Charge.
    RoloCookie was Mook in Curse of Sairook.
    RoloCookie was Owl Familiar in Dungeon of the stone
    RoloCookie was Lucio the Slasher in Mind Trick Manor
    RoloCookie was Stabbins in Battle for the Stones
    RoloCookie was Sera Eldwyn in the Fortune of Princess Kreeps

Yeah, we should've listened to you. We get it. Maybe I'll think better and believe you if you're confirmed next game. I'm hoping I can correct my mistakes next game. Can you tell?
    The Ranger's Apprentice is story-telling the Rise of Malevolance as Hershey and Malevolance.

Someone did...
    I actually thought you were just a Traitor trying to throw us off...
    Infection Reflection
    is 1-2 in CoRT.

Infection Reflection lost as Raselm the PE Archer, a NW in the Dungeon of the Stone.

Infection Reflection won as Krung in Mindtrick Manor as a ZW.

Infection Reflection lost as Mugglug in the Battle of the Stone as a S.

Infection Reflection won as Sneeks the Empath in the Fortune of Goblin Princess Kreeps.

Never trust RoloCookie, hes a sneaky Ben!

I don't think that I've trusted him in the two games that I've done. He just seems really suspicious to me .
    Sera Eldwyn's boyfriend is a filthy cultististist in CoRT Round IX. Why is everyting so dirty, and filthy? I must clean everythings.

Well, I am not going to trust anyone in the beginning. Made that mistake last game!

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283