Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Full Set Listings

I believe Truth mentioned in the podcast that the SO and MV reinforcements have not yet been designed or something like that that led me to believe that those two will be in the same pack alongside reinforcements for the Filth and their counterpart.
    Ask me about the Summoner Wars VASSAL group chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Elcor13 View Post
    Every MS standard deck (aside from the SO who have something like 15 Vine Walls I think?) has the standard 35 cards (the SO also have the standard 35 aside from the Vine Walls.)

As for the reinforcements I'm not sure anybody but Truth knows that yet. Although it'd probably be safe to assume that they have something close to the format of the old Reinforcement packs (ie 3 champs and 2 commons or 1 champ and 3 commons with whatever numbers those turn out to be, with 5 commons for each one, plus 1 merc champ and 1 merc common with 5 of that card.)
    That's what I was thinking, but I wanted someone else to agree with me.
    Sera Eldwyn's boyfriend is a filthy cultististist in CoRT Round IX. Why is everyting so dirty, and filthy? I must clean everythings.

So we have the name of the events for the master set, are the events posted for reading somewhere?

No, not yet. Events won't be revealed until the Master Set is in hand, so hopefully sometime late next week.
    The Books of Summoner Wars...someone had to do it
    35-27 on Vassal (56%) - MOST RECENT: SE vs VG/thenightsshadow

Vassal Tourney: 3-1 for 3rd Place

KCU's FanFic (updated 6-18-12)

Quote Originally Posted by KCU Master 2007 View Post
    No, not yet. Events won't be revealed until the Master Set is in hand, so hopefully sometime late next week.
    Is this confirmed, or is it just an assumption? I'm hoping it's the latter...

Just an assumption, but that is how it worked with the other events as well (I believe).

I wasn't around when they did the FK and VG, but the CL and JE were shown early. The Podcast doesn't have anything related to the events, so hopefully we'll get them Monday...

I can't wait to see the event cards for all the new factions. I love event cards almost as much as I love the actual units.
    Sera Eldwyn's boyfriend is a filthy cultististist in CoRT Round IX. Why is everyting so dirty, and filthy? I must clean everythings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
    I wasn't around when they did the FK and VG, but the CL and JE were shown early. The Podcast doesn't have anything related to the events, so hopefully we'll get them Monday...
    I think Truth mentioned somewhere that the previews for the Master Set were over, but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by KCU Master 2007 View Post
    I think Truth mentioned somewhere that the previews for the Master Set were over, but I'm not sure.
    Darn. At least there's only about a week left...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast