Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Full Set Listings

I think Jexik is a mod it admin as well.
    The Books of Summoner Wars...someone had to do it
    35-27 on Vassal (56%) - MOST RECENT: SE vs VG/thenightsshadow

Vassal Tourney: 3-1 for 3rd Place

KCU's FanFic (updated 6-18-12)

It might sound a bit lazy hehe but could you please show the total number of cards in each pack. This way, at a glance people would know how many sleeves they would need for each purchases.

Each deck is to hold 34 cards and I think that "rule" also applies to the reinforcement packs, but I could be wrong.
    Sera Eldwyn's boyfriend is a filthy cultististist in CoRT Round IX. Why is everyting so dirty, and filthy? I must clean everythings.

Well from experience.. 35 if you count the set-up card. Not sure about the Reinforcements if they have a standard card count. Also not sure about the Master Set with Vine Walls and such being included.

Now that you mention it, I have no idea how the Master Set decks will be divided. I would be interested in knowing that, but would KCU know that?
    Sera Eldwyn's boyfriend is a filthy cultististist in CoRT Round IX. Why is everyting so dirty, and filthy? I must clean everythings.

Reinforcements are: Grungor's Charge and Rukar's Power are 32 cards I think, and Hawk's Strike and Goodwin's Blade should be 35 cards each.
    Ask me about the Summoner Wars VASSAL group chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Sera Eldwyn's boyfriend View Post
    Now that you mention it, I have no idea how the Master Set decks will be divided. I would be interested in knowing that, but would KCU know that?
    What do you mean by divided? How they'll be arranged for reinforcement packs?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
    What do you mean by divided? How they'll be arranged for reinforcement packs?
    That and the amount of cards in each deck/reinforcement pack for the Master Set.

I only know as the Shop is updated.

As for including the total number of cards, I don't see why people can't just count them, but I will when I get home from work.
    The Books of Summoner Wars...someone had to do it
    35-27 on Vassal (56%) - MOST RECENT: SE vs VG/thenightsshadow

Vassal Tourney: 3-1 for 3rd Place

KCU's FanFic (updated 6-18-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Sera Eldwyn's boyfriend View Post
    That and the amount of cards in each deck/reinforcement pack for the Master Set.
    Every MS standard deck (aside from the SO who have something like 15 Vine Walls I think?) has the standard 35 cards (the SO also have the standard 35 aside from the Vine Walls.)

As for the reinforcements I'm not sure anybody but Truth knows that yet. Although it'd probably be safe to assume that they have something close to the format of the old Reinforcement packs (ie 3 champs and 2 commons or 1 champ and 3 commons with whatever numbers those turn out to be, with 5 commons for each one, plus 1 merc champ and 1 merc common with 5 of that card.)
    Last edited by Elcor13; 06-16-2011 at 11:18 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast