Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Vassal Summoner Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Marroking1 View Post
    I play becuase sometimes there are not any people in the area that play at the times the I want to play so I that is when I play. I will still buy 2 of everything but it is just fun to see everyones different playing styles. Or maybe hold an only tornament or something.
    Online tournament would be awesome!

The program should be fine, maybe we should have a general rule of thumb of only playing with people on this site? So, when it says put it Real Name, put it in your username.

I don't think people that do not own the game will play this anyway. I am still going to buy everything, I like to play with my in life friends, plus it's actually way easier setting it up in real life, I would buy the game just for that.

I'm not going to be able to get TO VS PE for a while due to availability, it's cool to see them in action online.

Hey, do you guys think we should make a thread called "Vassal, who's online?" or should we just post in this one? ..it might get clogged up
    The Fallen Kingdom is Rising...

Quote Originally Posted by airdroppers View Post
    Online tournament would be awesome!

The program should be fine, maybe we should have a general rule of thumb of only playing with people on this site? So, when it says put it Real Name, put it in your username.

I don't think people that do not own the game will play this anyway. I am still going to buy everything, I like to play with my in life friends, plus it's actually way easier setting it up in real life, I would buy the game just for that.

I'm not going to be able to get TO VS PE for a while due to availability, it's cool to see them in action online.

Hey, do you guys think we should make a thread called "Vassal, who's online?" or should we just post in this one? ..it might get clogged up
    To bad I can't change the title or I would change it. But we could make a Who's online thread. By the way my name is Stan Flee. For those who sees me on Vassal. Also I am waiting for a oppenent
    Last edited by Marroking1; 04-26-2011 at 05:08 PM.
    Always looking for vassal game just PM me or leave a visitor message to play.

I am trying to get it set up. Maybe we can play, depending on how long this takes me.
    EDIT: Looks like you found an opponent, now I am waiting for one.
    Last edited by prometheuslkr; 04-26-2011 at 05:34 PM.
    Ask me about the Summoner Wars VASSAL group chat!

Are 4 or 3-player games possible?

This looks cool! Anybody know if it works on droid, ipod, or ipad?

Also how would cards like Spy or Legions of the Dead work here?
    EDIT: And I can't figure out how to move cards to my hand. you can't click and drag or anything. amybe it would work if i had more than 1 person in the game?
    Last edited by prometheuslkr; 04-26-2011 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prometheuslkr View Post
    Are 4 or 3-player games possible?
    Nope. Not that we know of at least, but that's fine anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by prometheuslkr View Post
    Also how would cards like Spy or Legions of the Dead work here?
    Well....that's been tricky. Legions of the dead you have to just search through teh discard pile by throwing cards somewhere.

For Spy, the other player can grab your cards, look at them. Throw's 1 to the discard pile. From there, put two cards above and below the draw pile? Somehow you have to deal with that. It doesn't work great for that.

But it's great to see so many people online here! After one day for me, I see a lot more activity all of a sudden. It's great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixio View Post
    As for Ranior, he's a little more difficult to deal with and can do some real damage.
    Tournament Record: 37-18

Ranior, are you up for a game? I'm Leinad K. Romethe on Vassal, and my game is titled prometheus.

Just got my first vassal game in with Clarrisimus, it was a good one. It is very awesome! I've known about vassal for awhile; I know these guys who play MonPoc on vassal and they frequently use it and they also have fairly large online tournaments on it. So I was stoked out of my mind when I saw SW had one but never tried it until now.

It's a great tool for the game. I think the ability to play all you guys here will expand the community even further. I don't think it's a worry for the game's sales, you can never get that in-person feel (or the physical product) with online play. I'll never go lighter on buying, this will just expand my playing and I think that's similar for everyone.
    Last edited by Cleon; 04-26-2011 at 07:56 PM.
    Heroscape-Summoner Wars-SSB64
    Channel
    BEASTMODE

I played like 6 games in a day and a half. This thing is addicting, BEWARE.

I am going to be playing SW everyday now, online and when I get a chance to play with people at my house/game days. This is great.
    The Fallen Kingdom is Rising...

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast