Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Plaid Hat Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by sitnam90 View Post
    Really? Slingers are pretty underrated in my opinion, and keeping that guy there at the very least gives Sneeks a place to Sly to when in danger. Plus magic should never be a problem with a Cave Goblin swarm deck.

Plus I never like killing one's own units unless it was detailed in an event card or ability.
    To each his own there really. Different play styles give the game a better way to play. I love killing my own units...makes me feel like im a god and i control my minions destiny.......yeaaa. I think this Rios guy is super cool. I want to marry him hahaha. Great podcast Colby.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauam View Post
    I enjoy the cast very much, Dungeon Run sounds interesting

I also almost always kill that left-corner Slinger with Sneeks or that Fighter nearby, unless I see immediate use for that Slinger, it's free magic for me... that Slinger is so useless

Kudos to Plaid Hat Team
    That particular slinger sure is out of the way. For that reason though, he has come in handy to me a number of times as a nice candidate for slying a beaten up Sneeks.
    RoloCookie is Bigrumpth the Charger

RoloCookie was Guzror the Thwarter in the First Encounter.
    RoloCookie was Magos in the Second Wave.
    RoloCookie was Gror in Tiram's Charge.
    RoloCookie was Mook in Curse of Sairook.
    RoloCookie was Owl Familiar in Dungeon of the stone
    RoloCookie was Lucio the Slasher in Mind Trick Manor
    RoloCookie was Stabbins in Battle for the Stones
    RoloCookie was Sera Eldwyn in the Fortune of Princess Kreeps

Just listened to it! Good stuff! Dungeon Run sounds like it will be a riot! A mix of Cutthroat Caverns and Castle Ravenloft/Dungeon Quest maybe?

I also very much appreciated the CG discussion. This is the only faction I've yet to consistently win with. I'm so worried about feeding magic to the opponent that I tend to hold back as much as possible.

Listen to this last night. And I have come to one conclusion. I really need Dungeon Run. It sound Awesome. I can imagine me and my freinds having a blast playing this. Great Podcast Truth.
    Always looking for vassal game just PM me or leave a visitor message to play.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

I got to listen to everything about Dungeon Run, which sounded very cool. I need to listen to the rest because I suck with Cave Goblins and I really want to understand how to play them.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Just an FYI - I noticed you've added a podcast tab to the top menu. But, when you click on it you get a "page not found" error.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Cope View Post
    Just an FYI - I noticed you've added a podcast tab to the top menu. But, when you click on it you get a "page not found" error.
    Only when you're in the community tab while clicking on the Podcast. Go to the main page and it should work.

Check out the stats mentioned in podcast 2
    http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...read.php?t=625
    Be sure to add your games

Good stuff guys, I really enjoyed the Podcasts. I thought Dungeon Run sounded really fun and I dig the talk about the Factions and different strategies for them.

Hopefully we'll hear from Mr. Sitz again in future Podcasts.

Quote Originally Posted by hahma View Post
    Hopefully we'll hear from Mr. Sitz again in future Podcasts.
    Again? Sounds like he was so far away from the mic...

Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast