Page 1 of 132 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Plaid Hat Podcast

Default Plaid Hat Podcast

Hey everybody. We've started doing a podcast. We are going to try to keep it up weekly. Shows last 30-60 minutes. You can check it out at: http://www.plaidhatgames.com/podcast.html
    Last edited by Truth; 05-10-2012 at 03:34 AM.

Just finished listening to the first one. Very cool overall, fun and interesting. Dungeon Run sounds so cool...I really want to play it now.

As for campuses...this young lad is slowly working on some UW Madison people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixio View Post
    As for Ranior, he's a little more difficult to deal with and can do some real damage.
    Tournament Record: 37-18

Very very very very awesome!! I really enjoyed listening and hearing more about Dungeon Run so keep them coming!
    Killer Lawnmower was Yoyu the XXVII in Keep of the Necronomicon.
    Killer Lawnmower was Scam in The Admiral's an Idiot.
    Killer Lawnmower Storytold in Operation GoldenEye.
    Killer Lawnmower was Ambrose "Wildshot" Kent of Quimby in The Hall of Statues.
    Killer Lawnmower was Khexhu in Rallul's Banquet.
    Killer Lawnmower was Cadet Nathanial in The Great Marsh.
    Killer Lawnmower was Tacullu in The Twelve Masks of the Summoner.

CoRT: 6-9 (+Storyteller x1)

I'm super happy we have a podcast! I actually was thinking about doing one but I don't know how to really opperate it. I listen to other games' podcasts and I love tuning in to metagame talk and news, so it will be very enjoyable to hear the same for my favorite game. Scapetalk was awesome but ended awhile back. The first episode was great - keep it up!
    Heroscape-Summoner Wars-SSB64
    Channel
    BEASTMODE

Just gave it a listen and enjoyed it very much. I'm wondering though what would be a more satisfying format...15 or 20 minutes each week, or maybe an hour every other week?

It's probably just because I'm used to gaming podcasts such as The D6 Generation (which typically runs about 4 hrs every two weeks) or Game On with Cody and John (hour and a half to two every other week) that this just felt so short. Also, an every other week schedule gives you a little more planning breathing room. Just a thought. I'm subscribed either way ;-)

Content-wise, it was very good and I can see it only getting better as we enter into convention season and we see the impending release of the Master Set, Reinforcement Packs, and Dungeon Run...it's exciting to see Plaid Hat in this expansion phase.

I was one of the lucky ones who attended Colby's talk at DenCon (front row, jaunty cap, glasses and goatee), and thought it was great. If I still had my game store I would be actively pushing Plaid Hat products to my customers because a) they're quality products and b) their Ohio local

So, good show, folks. Looking forward to the next one.

Thumbs up

Very entertaining first episode. Now I finally have a purpose for that google listen bloatware app on my phone. Good to hear that second summoners are in the pipeline. Ii look forward to weekly episodes

I thought this was awesome! I enjoyed actually hearing the voices of people who I've only seen "talk" through message boards and such. I also enjoyed the fact that it wasn't too terribly long, or else I'm not sure I would have been able to pay attention the whole time lol :-/ Dungeon Run sounds incredibly fun, and I look forward to hearing more of these.

You had me laughing through out the whole pod cast! I love the part where you're acting like a girl that you pay to talk too xD

I enjoy the cast very much, Dungeon Run sounds interesting

I also almost always kill that left-corner Slinger with Sneeks or that Fighter nearby, unless I see immediate use for that Slinger, it's free magic for me... that Slinger is so useless

Kudos to Plaid Hat Team

Quote Originally Posted by Sauam View Post
    I enjoy the cast very much, Dungeon Run sounds interesting

I also almost always kill that left-corner Slinger with Sneeks or that Fighter nearby, unless I see immediate use for that Slinger, it's free magic for me... that Slinger is so useless

Kudos to Plaid Hat Team
    Really? Slingers are pretty underrated in my opinion, and keeping that guy there at the very least gives Sneeks a place to Sly to when in danger. Plus magic should never be a problem with a Cave Goblin swarm deck.

Plus I never like killing one's own units unless it was detailed in an event card or ability.

Page 1 of 132 1231151101 ... LastLast