Page 126 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1312

Thread: Plaid Hat Podcast

Hello,

Podcast #203...Plaid Hat Chat...that's right, I named it.

Knucklehead: Beat to the Punch! But just glad to have anyone come here...been quite for some time.

Well, obviously, it isn't the same sort of show to post about, but I'm ok with this being the default. When there's more firm things to talk about, I'm sure that the Podcasters can get more in-depth where necessary or helpful.

I'm NOT looking up "Otter" because I fear what I might find.

I think talking to "Doug" isn't a bad idea--could be interesting.

In any Case...LONG LIVE THE PLAID HAT PODCAST! Format changes...we can roll with it.

KAM

Quote Originally Posted by KAM View Post
    In any Case...LONG LIVE THE PLAID HAT PODCAST! Format changes...we can roll with it.
    KAM
    This. My change aversion is strong, but I would rather have a different podcast then none. I can understand the burnout and wanting to shake things up a bit and I am excited to see where this goes.

I agree, for the most part, but donít you feel as if the issue is more complex than that?

taruhan judi bola , colocation

Quote Originally Posted by citra View Post
    I agree, for the most part, but donít you feel as if the issue is more complex than that?

taruhan judi bola , colocation
    Sorry, I am not sure which part you are referring to.

I am not going to do a review of the podcast this time because I felt like I was stepping on KAM's thing. I'll come back later today, I did squee a little when I heard my name though.

Quote Originally Posted by knucklehead View Post
    Sorry, I am not sure which part you are referring to.

I am not going to do a review of the podcast this time because I felt like I was stepping on KAM's thing. I'll come back later today, I did squee a little when I heard my name though.
    Jeeze, beat to the punch AGAIN!

That said Knucklehead...you feel free to discuss whatever you like about the Plaid Hat Podcast--more is better.

KAM
    Last edited by KAM; 06-03-2016 at 09:07 AM.

I think it is the late night posting. I listen to podcasts in the car on the way to work. So if Alex drops it late at night I have an early morning listening window. I think this is the birth of a forum rivalry to see who can post podcast notes first. *places cooking pot on head* This means war! (not really)

Hello Dougs,

Plaid Hat Podcast #204...not sure a title can be applied.
    Colby, Brian, Isaac and Alex
    ...beware the F-Bomb and other profanity (Thanks Colby)

Convention Plans, Stuff!

Origins (2015) Drunkeness: Oh, I walked into the midst of that in-process, and it was both shocking and hilarious...and a bit tragic (Colby's pending death).

Origins 2016 Crew Oh yeah! I'm totally looking forward to this. Small crew, but that will be cool. I'm looking forward to greeting all the PHG fans, and having a great time.

GenCon organizer being uncooperative? WHAT? GenCon organizers being garbage...say it isn't so!

Hamilton Musical We've had this running on rotation in the car since the Soundtrack came out, so it's burned into my brain.

Disney World (and Dying): Enjoying it does require some experience AND going off-season to avoid the insane crowds. However, if I was dying, I wouldn't mind living out my last days there.

KAM

Quote Originally Posted by knucklehead View Post
    I think it is the late night posting. I listen to podcasts in the car on the way to work. So if Alex drops it late at night I have an early morning listening window. I think this is the birth of a forum rivalry to see who can post podcast notes first. *places cooking pot on head* This means war! (not really)
    That's the thing--I was on last night and just missed it. I need to get back into the swing of checking, or I'll use my rep!

Posting FIRST just became a default (first is easy when you're the only one posting), so I welcome the challenge. However, my real skill is droning on at length about things, so careful what you wish for.

KAM

BTBAM is offline Loves the cheese. And vlogging! Geek Swagger extraordinaire. Record holder for most User titles.

A Doug's Guide To Summoner Wars - Fan Podcast

LATEST PODCASTS 01-17-2014
    Episode 16 - Phoenix Elves - Prince Elien Base Deck
    http://traffic.libsyn.com/adougsguide/ADGEp16.mp3
    Episode 17 - Phoenix Elves - Queen Maldaria Base Deck
    http://traffic.libsyn.com/adougsguide/ADGEp17.mp3
    Episode 18 - Phoenix Elves - Reinforcements & Deck Building
    http://traffic.libsyn.com/adougsguide/ADGEp18.mp3
    Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...rs/id595149788

Hello Dougs,

Plaid Hat Podcast #205: Topic Cannot be Discerned.
    Colby, Brian, Dave, Jerry and Alex.

OH! A Contest...I can't wait!

Show begins with Lots of Tasting of Gasoline flavored Coffee, and Chocolate.

There are some CHOICE quotes in the tasting section of the Episode.

The episode took an upswing from there to ponder how one obtains drugs (steroids). Good they didn't know I suppose.

The crew then wrecks childhood...and insults mothers.

What you've been Working On?
    Dave: Alternate Art cards for Ashes...DICE!?
    Jerry: Writing, Fleet Commander Scenarios, Prototype from a Friend.
    Brian: Convention Planning, Previews for Final 2nd Summoners.
    Colby: Checking through Back-stock of prototypes. Dead of Winter Expansion.

New Plaid Hat Games Con Shirts! SECRET! Just so you know...Black is SLIMMING!

Mice and Mystics Scalping: That's hard Core...and I might have a source for a few copies at a local store.

Fun show.
    KAM

Page 126 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast