Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Book of Coleen Brighton

Default The Book of Coleen Brighton

The Book of Coleen Brighton
    Champion of the Vanguards - Reinforcements 2: Goodwin's Blade

Bio: Coleen is a matron of the Sisters of Justice. Her duties as a battle sister involve protecting Vanguards soldiers in combat, praying over the dying, and administering swift death to fallen foes. Coleen is fearless in battle, fully dedicated to her calling in the Sisterhood, and completely uncaring of the fact that no battle sister has lived to hold the title more than two and a half years.

Rulings and Clarifications
    Q: Is Coleen affected by her own Shield of Light?
    A: No. It only affects Common units.

Q: Is Shield of Light triggered if the owner of Coleen tries to attack his own units?
    A: No. It must be an opponent that attacks the commons. You can safely kill your own units.

Community Contributions
    N/A
    Last edited by Phoenixio; 09-25-2011 at 11:33 AM.

I don't know she's quite a pretty penny to summon and I'm not sure If her ability is all that good unless she's next to a wall of knights. I can't decide If I like her or Goodwin better.

Six isn't all that large a summoning cost. I think she will be usefull in multiple cases given the way the VGs fight.

Oh, she is a pain making Cavalry harder to kill, more considering they can get healed with Priests. And Sera can heal her in the meanwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Sera Eldwyn's boyfriend View Post
    Six isn't all that large a summoning cost. I think she will be usefull in multiple cases given the way the VGs fight.
    i think it is a bit too expensive; reason being that Mook is a similar style champ and he has better health and same attack for less points. I think Coleen at 4 points is justifiable.

That said Mook is a really, really good champ so that doesn't take away from Coleen. I'm a fan of the champs with supporting abilities to commons, so she has a warm place in my deck.
    Last edited by sitnam90; 03-31-2011 at 09:28 AM.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Colleen is OK - she's not lighting any fires for me though. I'll probably settle on Kalon/Archie/Leah for the VG.

I think Colleen could be good in a Stalwart Archer swarm deck, or maybe a Priest HJ deck, but thats not how I roll the VG.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    Colleen is OK - she's not lighting any fires for me though. I'll probably settle on Kalon/Archie/Leah for the VG.

I think Colleen could be good in a Stalwart Archer swarm deck, or maybe a Priest HJ deck, but thats not how I roll the VG.
    Yay Stalwart Archers being even more formidable!!

Colleen will probably be going straight into my VG deck and is probably not coming back out.
    The Books of Summoner Wars...someone had to do it
    35-27 on Vassal (56%) - MOST RECENT: SE vs VG/thenightsshadow

Vassal Tourney: 3-1 for 3rd Place

KCU's FanFic (updated 6-18-12)

I like her, quite a bit, super defensive wall style play is amongst my favorite style. Not to mention she has pretty good stat. 6 cost is not really that bad considering VG has one of the best summoning event

With her sandwich between Priest with GKnight in front, this trio of protection can be frustrating... I can just imagine the look of my opp face when he struggle to put any kind of damage on anything without committing a full force attack since rolling 1-2 die at a time is not going to cut it

Quote Originally Posted by sitnam90 View Post
    i think it is a bit too expensive; reason being that Mook is a similar style champ and he has better health and same attack for less points. I think Coleen at 4 points is justifiable.

That said Mook is a really, really good champ so that doesn't take away from Coleen. I'm a fan of the champs with supporting abilities to commons, so she has a warm place in my deck.
    That's a good point. The justification I come up with is that her ability has such a strong synergy with priests that she has to have a bit of a handicap to make up for it.

And as you said, she's still not bad even if you don't consider any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by sitnam90 View Post
    That said Mook is a really, really good champ
    The truth.

I just see it as CG's advantage as I find all CG's Champ is all formidable for their cost ratio.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast