Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Book of Hawk

Default The Book of Hawk

The Book of Hawk
    Champion of the Cloaks - Reinforcements 2: Hawk's Strike

Bio: So called for his faithful companion Leonardo, the man dubbed Hawk gave the Cloaks their name. For years the Benders referred to the shadowy band of rebels as turn cloaks, but Hawk said the name Cloaks was far more apt, given their habit of launching hit-and-run strikes under cover of darkness.

Rulings and Clarifications
    N/A

Community Contributions
    N/A

This ability kinda makes him like a CG slinger
    I want more goblins.

No it doesn't. I don't follow, why is it like a CG Slinger?

Oh, his ability does the same thing as a CG Slinger attack, but its any common within three spaces, not three straight line spaces.

Kinda, I guess, but he can still attack normally after that.
    Last edited by chardris77; 07-19-2011 at 10:35 AM.

I underlined lined the kinda for a reason, its better than the slinger of course, just a simple observation.
    I want more goblins.

It's more like a a common-only Plague, carried by a bird. Movement phase damage which Vlox can copy is powerful, especially since it can go around walls and Units.

Common Bird Flu.

It's like the CG slinger because the bird is actually throwing rocks at the target.
    Ask me about the Summoner Wars VASSAL group chat!

Wait... Aerial Strike only affects commons?! Ay ay ay. Looks like Violet's going to take her place back.

It's weird, it almost feels as if the Cloaks didn't really need their reinforcements. Slashers are superior to Gunners, but aside from that my deck is going to remain mostly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by esper88 View Post
    Wait... Aerial Strike only affects commons?! Ay ay ay. Looks like Violet's going to take her place back.

It's weird, it almost feels as if the Cloaks didn't really need their reinforcements. Slashers are superior to Gunners, but aside from that my deck is going to remain mostly the same.
    Although AStrike only hit common, the fact that it can potentially kill off unit that blocks your ways is a huge benefit to CL's game... Move Hawk first, kill something that blocks your way, then move the rest of other stuff after the path is clear... strong

Combine Hawk, Vlox, and with Assassinate, enemy has very tough time to hide behind units and cannot predict where your CL unit will go, it's already very hard to predict against Cloaks, Hawk makes it even harder

Hawk is getting better and better each game, he is going to surpass Scam soon in my book
    Last edited by Sauam; 07-20-2011 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauam View Post
    Although AStrike only hit common, the fact that it can potentially kill off unit that blocks your ways is a huge benefit to CL's game... Move Hawk first, kill something that blocks your way, then move the rest of other stuff after the path is clear... strong

Combine Hawk, Vlox, and with Assassinate, enemy has very tough time to hide behind units and cannot predict where your CL unit will go, it's already very hard to predict against Cloaks, Hawk makes it even harder

Hawk is getting better and better each game, he is going to surpass Scam soon in my book
    I used him and did not kill a single thing the whole game, I am going to have to write that off though due to ultra bad rolls.
    Its seems like a good set up, getting a free attack even though its 50% to hit.

I don't like him yet but I'm sure he will grow on me.
    I want more goblins.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast