Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Results 231 to 240 of 240

Thread: Using Card Sleeves

  1. #231

    Default

    Iliad_Keys, did you get standard or premium Mayday Chimera sleeves?

  2. #232

    Default Swan Panasia Sleeves

    Hi All,

    Does anyone have any experience with these Swan Panasia (60x90mm) card sleeves for Summoner Wars? Do you have pictures? Did you go Thin or Thick sized?

    Thin Link ($4 for 160) = http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/swan-c...s-60x90-mm-std...
    Thick Link ($4 for 100) = http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/swan-p...leeves-60x90-m...

    I'm deciding between these Swan sleeves, Mayday Chimera, or waiting for mysterious official PlaidHat sleeves (announced almost 1.5 years ago).

  3. #233
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Shenandoah Valley, VA, USA
    Posts
    18

    Default

    As a =long= time Magic player, and Warlord player, and World of Warcraft player, I'd say there's nothing better than sleeves. You will love them the first time someone spills a coke on the table. Been there and had that happen. Make sure that your deck looks different. More than one person with the same backs can =really= screw things up. Been there and had that happen. I sleeve =everything= CCG that leaves my house. I carry a few strange extras that the Friendly Local Game Store might run a sale or even a clearance on. I'd be willing to help people that want info on sleeves.

    Bruce

  4. #234

    Default

    Swan Sleeves: Premium Chimera 60x90mm 100ct Card Sleeves (Swan Panasia) SWN507

    I just got a truckload of these and they are perfect

  5. #235
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stohot View Post
    Hi All,

    Does anyone have any experience with these Swan Panasia (60x90mm) card sleeves for Summoner Wars? Do you have pictures? Did you go Thin or Thick sized?

    Thin Link ($4 for 160) = http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/swan-c...s-60x90-mm-std...
    Thick Link ($4 for 100) = http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/swan-p...leeves-60x90-m...

    I'm deciding between these Swan sleeves, Mayday Chimera, or waiting for mysterious official PlaidHat sleeves (announced almost 1.5 years ago).
    I got the thin Swan sleeves. They fit the cards perfectly, you can barely even tell that they're on there.
    Minature market has a sale on for $1.75/pack (thick or thin)

  6. #236
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    What is wrong with the PHG ones? I can see they seel some right? so I guess they should be perfect... right?

    how many are required to sleeve the whole collection? I am just lazy to count all the cards

  7. #237
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    chillin with xaserbane
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Hi , does anyone know where i can find Swan panasia sleeves at a europe e-shop or maybe a real shop in munich germany?

  8. #238
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    chillin with xaserbane
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lcanela View Post
    What is wrong with the PHG ones? I can see they seel some right? so I guess they should be perfect... right?

    how many are required to sleeve the whole collection? I am just lazy to count all the cards
    I think you need about 1500 sleeves.

  9. #239
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redtiger7 View Post
    I got the thin Swan sleeves. They fit the cards perfectly, you can barely even tell that they're on there.
    Minature market has a sale on for $1.75/pack (thick or thin)
    Did you get 60x90 mm? or 60X92 as suggested in their site for Summoner Wars?

  10. #240
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    I used yugioh sized (japanese Size) sleeves. I strongly recommend to use exactly 34 per Deck and use different colours/motives per Deck. This way Deck Bildung is extremely easy and less mistakes do happen

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •