Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Hero is Born: Worth It?

Chardris77 is right, the chances of you getting it that early is slim to none. It's best to not rely on or really use the card at all. Just use it as magic fodder, so far it's the best role it's played since it's creation.

Oh god now there are two threads about this. The other one has more reasons why AHiB can be decent, especially against factions like the Cloaks. Spy is an evil, evil card

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...=9090#post9090

Quote Originally Posted by Elcor13 View Post
    Oh god now there are two threads about this. The other one has more reasons why AHiB can be decent, especially against factions like the Cloaks. Spy is an evil, evil card

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...=9090#post9090
    Ha! That's quite the reason to use it. And one of the few, aside from getting Holleas/Magos/Bragg out early.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauam View Post
    I especially like it when I pull out a turn-2 Mook and go down town with my beef up goblins... a GG usually are in hand soon after that happens
    I would not underestimate this card's power
    This card is so powerful that even helps factions that don't have it!

Quote Originally Posted by PePe QuiCoSE View Post
    I think he was talking about the power of a turn-2 champion, not necessarily relating to aHiB.
    Ask me about the Summoner Wars VASSAL group chat!

Quote Originally Posted by PePe QuiCoSE View Post
    I suppose my sentence could be more well written, it was a two part sentence. First was as mention, turn two mid-range champion or higher end Champion if you manage to gain some magic from killing

Second part was me referencing how powerful a turn 2 Champion is, as I pull off a turn 2 Mook a few time and victory was in hand soon after... It was not meant that Hero is Born are to fetch Mook as I do understand CG dont have such card since CG is my main

Glad I made you lol'ed though

TBH, i thought you were playing in Vassal which for some reason has added a Hero is Born as an available CG card.

I don't play it often, but it comes in handy more often than Intercession.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarissimus View Post
    I don't play it often, but it comes in handy more often than Intercession.
    I build a lot of events for the VG - Holy Judgment, Divine Strength and Intercession all get built for magic by me quite a bit. I usually only play Intercession if Archangel is currently assaulting the summoner when I get it.

Summoning Surge is the only event that I play regularly. The rest of them are just so situational.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    I build a lot of events for the VG - Holy Judgment, Divine Strength and Intercession all get built for magic by me quite a bit. I usually only play Intercession if Archangel is currently assaulting the summoner when I get it.

Summoning Surge is the only event that I play regularly. The rest of them are just so situational.
    Holy Judgment is awesome. I try to play all three every game. Though sometimes only two.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast