Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Thread: What other boardgames do you play?

Quote Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
    I was at Adepticon all weekend. It was a great time with lots of cool painted minis for tons of different games.

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of pics from the event as my camera isn't working well, but hopefully I will get a new one soon.

I started off Thursday playing in two 1k tourney, and I did pretty well with my Lizardmen going 2 and 1. My afternoon was not as good with my Empire going 0-2-1.

Friday was the team tourney where my I teamed up with Ryan Nicol to run a boar themed army of Warriors of Chaos and Orcs and Goblins. It was a lot of fun and I think our armies looked really pretty, but they did not perform well. We knew we were taking a lot softer lists than we had the year before when we got third, but expected to do better than 0 and 3 I think the list wasn't that bad, but we had some terrible luck. Nicol couldn't roll a re-rollable 8 leadership test ever

Saturday I played in the Wild West Exodus Gunslinger. I went 2 and 1 and got 3rd overall.

On Sunday I finished out the weekend with a little 7 wonders tourney. I think I got 3rd or 4th in it, can't remember for sure.

It was a great weekend and I can't wait to go back next year!

I did get a few Imperial Assault minis finished this week too.

I think the different colored optical sensors should work out well.

Hopefully I will have the storm troopers done soon. They have been bogging me down pretty well lately.
    Very nice! I wish I was there!
    I play chess using boulders on a slope.

Thanks! You should come next year

Painted two schemes on the Nexu to differentiate the elite and the regular. 8 of them finished in total.

Also finished these four Fenns

He might be my favorite hero in the way of looks. I like the way the rebel symbol turned out on his uniform and his overall color scheme.

Sneak peak at some of one of the expansion minis.

Glad we got a sneak peak of him in the trailer too

Hopefully I will have these sets finished this week. Just working on the AT-STs now.

I just started with this whole board/tabletop gaming thing last year (although as a kid I had so much fun with Mad Magazine Game, Sorry, and Monopoly) and I'm enjoying it sooo much! Reading posts within this thread makes me realize how much I've been missing out on. Lol. So far my favorite is The Resistance: Avalon coz my friends are crazy and a bunch of skillful liars. I've also played Zombicide: Rue Morgue, Mysterium, Betrayal at the House on the Hill, Ticket To Ride, Splendor, Citadels, Coup, Smash Up, and a few more. I enjoyed all of them and I'm thinking of trying out some of the other games posted in here. Awesome thread!

Welcome to the hobby! For 3-5 players, my favorite is Age of Empires III, and for solo play, I love Lord the Rings: The Living Card Game.

Let us know what you try and enjoy or hate.

I have played Concordia once. It was interesting, but also strictly a Euro.
    Last edited by achat; 01-23-2018 at 11:16 AM.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667