Page 273 of 275 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275 LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 2748

Thread: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here!

Quote Originally Posted by commandercool View Post
    Move is not the same as place. Clingers are placed, not moved, so they can’t cling to another clinger.
    this is correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Ithamar Conkey View Post
    Check here:

https://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_fo...l-convolutions

Especially notice KC’s post at the end. You are correct. Either faction symbols match exactly or they don’t.
    Yeah they count as different. This also means Lurkers can be used in a Cave Goblin deck and are free once a Cave-Filth unit like a Prisoner, Taskmaster or the soul eater/Scabbicus are on the board.

I just played gob invincibility (units only receive wounds from die results of 6+) and attacked a cultist. On the app the death curse rolled a 5 and killed my invincible goblin. I believe that is incorrect. App error?

No that's correct. Death Curse is not an attack so GI doesn't protect.

Ah, so it's another of those app shortenings? The actual invincibility card states it has to be an attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Ithamar Conkey View Post
    The actual invincibility card states it has to be an attack?
    Yes "... when an opponent roll to attack..."
    It means also gobelin invincibility doesn't protect against heaven's rain for example.
    Last edited by Batou31; 12-04-2018 at 05:23 PM.

If I use Changeling's ability to put JS unit Shadow onto him. Will Changeling be returned to my hand as well when I use Shadow's ability? Check all "return to hand" ability and only SE champion Taliya says the card under or on top of that unit will be discarded.

I was hoping you could answer some Summoner Wars questions. They are...
    Q1: If there are 3 vine walls in a row, each having a unit on them and a JE archer is at one end can he use arching shot to shoot over the middle unit to target the one at the end?
    Q2: Similar scenario but without a unit in the middle vine wall, with either a JE archer or any ranged unit?
    Q3: Can ranges units attack from one vine wall to another if there is either clear spaces between them or spaces with units not on vine walls?
    Last edited by Vexatious; 01-25-2019 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexatious View Post
    I was hoping you could answer some Summoner Wars questions. They are...
    Q1: If there are 3 vine walls in a row, each having a unit on them and a JE archer is at one end can he use arching shot to shoot over the middle unit to target the one at the end?
    Q2: Similar scenario but without a unit in the middle vine wall, with either a JE archer or any ranged unit?
    Q3: Can ranges units attack from one vine wall to another if there is either clear spaces between them or spaces with units not on vine walls?
    Q1: No, I don't think so. You can fire over a unit, but not over a wall, vine or otherwise.
    Q2: No, vine walls are not units, so the archers ability does not apply.
    Q3: yes for the first, no for the second. Regular ranged attacks cannot fire over other units. A JE Archer could fire in both cases.
    Shard the Void Mutant in The Dance of Devils
    Nicholas the Honor Guard in Light's Corruption
    Talu the REAL TWIN in The Ice Wedding

Quote Originally Posted by zsl View Post
    If I use Changeling's ability to put JS unit Shadow onto him. Will Changeling be returned to my hand as well when I use Shadow's ability? Check all "return to hand" ability and only SE champion Taliya says the card under or on top of that unit will be discarded.
    No, you just return this shadow to your hand. The changeling underneath is not 'this shadow'.
    Shard the Void Mutant in The Dance of Devils
    Nicholas the Honor Guard in Light's Corruption
    Talu the REAL TWIN in The Ice Wedding

Page 273 of 275 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275 LastLast