Page 274 of 275 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275 LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 2748

Thread: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here!

Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by Vexatious View Post
    Thanks for the reply
    No prob, it's what this thread is for.
    Shard the Void Mutant in The Dance of Devils
    Nicholas the Honor Guard in Light's Corruption
    Talu the REAL TWIN in The Ice Wedding

After our recent app test league, I want to clarify a rule:

When Tundle plays against Filth, he has the “illusionary warrior” event that allows him to pull up a common from his magic pile. After reviewing the mutations rule card, I’m undecided as to whether the DD event should be allowed to summon up a raw mutation on the board (no commons actually “mutating”).

I’m not really excited about either option, as it seems tundle would either have a big advantage or big disadvantage if he could/coudln’t re-summon a mutant illusion.

What’s the official ruling here?

snalg is offline Three-Time SW App Champion Fall 2013, Winter 2015, & Spring 2015

Yes. It is mentioned in the official faq (2.6.1.3).

Thanks, snalg. Where might one find these frequently official questions? I’m not seeing it in this subforum...

snalg is offline Three-Time SW App Champion Fall 2013, Winter 2015, & Spring 2015

You can find it on this website, Games > Summoner Wars > Support > download faq. There are also other interesting materials and links to old articles, too bad you can't access the podcasts anymore though, those was the good old times. While the faq is probably the most "official" you can get, it unfortunately does not address many questions. The latest faq(ver 2.2) was released to include the alliances, and I recall kc said something about updating it to include the last second summoners but it never happened. We probably will see it around the time second summoners are released on the app.

Hello all.
    The Second Summoners are being released on the app? or was that a joke?
    I'm currently compiling evry Summoner Wars question from the forums together in a reference book. Who would I get in contact with to confirm some of the unofficial answers?
    I'd like to send a copy through to maybe KC or someone similar. Only because KC has answered most of the questions I've logged.

PS: I've been working on it for a few weeks now, but I'm getting closer. I love this game and don't want to see it left behind.

Hello all.
    I'm currently compiling evry Summoner Wars question from the forums together in a reference book. Who would I get in contact with to confirm some of the unofficial answers?
    I'd like to send a copy through to maybe KC or someone similar. Only because KC has answered most of the questions I've logged.

PS: I've been working on it for a few weeks now, but I'm getting closer. I love this game and don't want to see it left behind.
    Cool, add me on the app LCANELA. Robert is starting a tounament soon in case you want to participate (check the forum APP section)

Hello all.

If you want to post up your reference guide on public access like google docs or something, then whoever is interested can check it and make comments. Maybe start a new thread specifically for that?

That would be an incredible resource. I’m sure a ton of the questions on this thread have been asked more than once.

Hello all.

I am sorry, the second summoner on the app thing was my poor attempt of a joke to mean never.
    kc would be the best one to answer the questions since he is the latest lead playtester and wrote the latest official faq. However he does not seem to be around the forum for some time now so it may not be easy to get his response.

Page 274 of 275 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275 LastLast