Page 212 of 275 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2748

Thread: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here!

Suppose that Little Meda is fighting either Tacullu or Farrah and they steal Daddy Doesn't like you or daddy I'm scared.

Can they play it to move Little Meda two spaces or inflict three wounds on a card next to Little Meda?

Quote Originally Posted by Skydragon222 View Post
    Suppose that Little Meda is fighting either Tacullu or Farrah and they steal Daddy Doesn't like you or daddy I'm scared.

Can they play it to move Little Meda two spaces or inflict three wounds on a card next to Little Meda?
    No. Going by what killercactus says earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    Whenever a card references another card by name, it is implied to mean a card you control only. I believe we've had this ruling before on Ret-Talus, Greater Raise and Mimic. Under that, LOVEY-DOVEY only works when Nanny is adjacent to a Little Meda you control.
    So Daddy, I'm Scared lets you move a Little Meda you control up to 2 spaces. Since Tacullu doesn't control a card named Little Meda, he can't use it.

I have a couple of questions.

1. Can Brath use deep magic after a gem archer attacks but before the archer's gem activate triggers?

2. Can swamp archers shoot through Fenned walls? I know this was answered and then moved but I couldn't find it anymore.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by mattmanx06 View Post
    I have a couple of questions.

1. Can Brath use deep magic after a gem archer attacks but before the archer's gem activate triggers?

2. Can swamp archers shoot through Fenned walls? I know this was answered and then moved but I couldn't find it anymore.
    1) I don't think so, because Gem Archer says "Immediately". I'm not sure I've ever thought about if "any time" can interrupt "Immediately" affects, but I don't believe they can.

2) Man, I don't remember how I ruled out on this, and I haven't gotten the FAQ updated yet. I know that I originally ruled that they cannot because the space is occupied, but I was thinking about changing it. I believe that they cannot for now.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    1) I don't think so, because Gem Archer says "Immediately". I'm not sure I've ever thought about if "any time" can interrupt "Immediately" affects, but I don't believe they can.

2) Man, I don't remember how I ruled out on this, and I haven't gotten the FAQ updated yet. I know that I originally ruled that they cannot because the space is occupied, but I was thinking about changing it. I believe that they cannot for now.
    About number 1, I would argue that I'd think they can. It would just make sense to me that an "at any time" rule would include "immediately after" some action. Otherwise it's not so much an "at any time on your turn" but rather a "at some times on your turn" ability. And it would really only need to be equivalent to the "immediate" ability, then the active player could choose which happened first, like when two normal "immediately" rules conflict. But i'm interested to hear what you have to say about that.
    Watch the SummoNerds youtube channel for lots of great games of Summoner Wars as well as interesting Deckbuilds, Challenges from the community, Guest Appearances from other players, and occasionally previews of upcoming cards! And to find out what we're doing next check out the SummoNerds Channel Thread!

According to the FAQ 'immediately' has precedence in this scenario.

Later rulebooks should have a terminology section devoted to things like 'instead of attacking normally,' etc. Might make it kinda lengthy, but...
    "Your existence is revoked. Scatter as chaff in the Wind; in the north and endless ice. I'll be your chauffeur."

Can the priest and/or gem priestess heal themselves?

My thought is adjacent to always refers to an additional card. This allows for adjacent to mean on top of in the case of a vine wall but not allow for a unit to be adjacent to itself. Frankly the ruling of adjacent including a VW you're on top of is a little unintuitive and I think that's probably what creates the problem.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    Can the priest and/or gem priestess heal themselves?
    No they cant
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Khan Carne:

(1) Who gets the magic if wounds placed as a result of Betray kills a unit? The person that attacked Khan Carne, or the person controlling Khan Carne?
    (2) Can you use Khan Carne's Betray if Khan Carne would receive enough wounds to kill him?

Page 212 of 275 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262 ... LastLast