Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Book of Bragg

Default The Book of Bragg

The Book of Bragg
    Champion of the Tundra Orcs-Reinforcements 1: Rukar's Power

Few Tundra Orcs are as feared by their own kind as Bragg. It is not that he is the strongest of his people, but rather the least Orcy, and therefore he seems frightfully strange. Where most Orcs revel in their own strength, Bragg is content to rely upon his mastery of frost magic. But Bragg is welcome in any war party. He is immeasurably valuable to any Tundra Orc Summoner he serves, since his powers nicely compliment their own.

Rulings and Clarifications
    N/A

Community Contributions
    N/A
    Last edited by Killer Lawnmower; 11-28-2010 at 12:46 PM.
    Killer Lawnmower was Yoyu the XXVII in Keep of the Necronomicon.
    Killer Lawnmower was Scam in The Admiral's an Idiot.
    Killer Lawnmower Storytold in Operation GoldenEye.
    Killer Lawnmower was Ambrose "Wildshot" Kent of Quimby in The Hall of Statues.
    Killer Lawnmower was Khexhu in Rallul's Banquet.
    Killer Lawnmower was Cadet Nathanial in The Great Marsh.
    Killer Lawnmower was Tacullu in The Twelve Masks of the Summoner.

CoRT: 6-9 (+Storyteller x1)

This guy alone makes the TOs unstoppable, especially in a team match. It's scary!
    Infection Reflection
    is 1-2 in CoRT.

Infection Reflection lost as Raselm the PE Archer, a NW in the Dungeon of the Stone.

Infection Reflection won as Krung in Mindtrick Manor as a ZW.

Infection Reflection lost as Mugglug in the Battle of the Stone as a S.

Infection Reflection won as Sneeks the Empath in the Fortune of Goblin Princess Kreeps.

I definitely like him. All the other TO champs are really bruisers all meant to, in one way or another, beat up commons and champs. He is really their only support champ

most factions have at least 1 not so good champ, but the TO are different
    TUNDRA ORCS ROCK

What about Gruggar? I guess I should try him out first, but he doesn't seem very promising, so he hasn't made it into any of my TO decks yet.
    Ask me about the Summoner Wars VASSAL group chat!

Quote Originally Posted by prometheuslkr View Post
    What about Gruggar? I guess I should try him out first, but he doesn't seem very promising, so he hasn't made it into any of my TO decks yet.
    I don't view Gruggar as being very good. By the time he's actually usefull, he's practically dead, so what is the actual point?
    Infection Reflection
    is 1-2 in CoRT.

Infection Reflection lost as Raselm the PE Archer, a NW in the Dungeon of the Stone.

Infection Reflection won as Sneeks the Empath in the Fortune of Goblin Princess Kreeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Infection Reflection View Post
    I don't view Gruggar as being very good. By the time he's actually usefull, he's practically dead, so what is the actual point?
    to waste magic

Quote Originally Posted by the mouth of sauron View Post
    to waste magic
    Lol, that's basically all he does!
    Infection Reflection
    is 1-2 in CoRT.

I know I'm veeery late to the party, but I just recently joined the Bragg fan club. Previously I had thought I was better off with a bruiser like Blagog or Rukar, thinking Bragg's stats just weren't up to par.

But after playing a few games with him, treating him as a cheerleader to be used with Grognack as clean up- I'm in love. That third magic for Freeze often results in a permanently frozen summoner, or perhaps the non-summoning of an enemy champ. And he basically turns ice walls into 6 life walls (half as likely to be wounded), making Ice Shard mazes more viable.

I know this is old news to most people, but I'm announcing my new membership in the Bragg fan club.
    Did you know? Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack.

I have been a Bragg fan since day one. He has some interesting math to go with him.
    If you get him out and play the 3 Freeze cards, you have spent 10 cards to have the opponent spent 9 to take them out. Net result is he gains nothing and you gain a champ.
    Also, with his stats he needs only to buff 1 Freeze to break even (or prevent at least 3 wounds to Ice Walls). If he buffs 2 he already is ahead of his cost/stats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast