Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Summoner Wars Free Build

Quote Originally Posted by glenn3e View Post
    No, they must be summoned on top of Commons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renard View Post
    Honestly, free build has been a broken mode of play was thus abandoned long before the Filth came out. So I guess nobody ever really thought about how they should work together. If you wanna play free build with Filth, you might as well make up your own rules.
    Hmmm, well, it appears that the hopeful answer is not going to happen, but the free build option could be fun - I'll have to think on it - almost wondering if it should be something like:
    You must either summon this Unit on top of a Common Unit you control or ad +1 to its Summoning cost to summon in it by itself adjacent to a Wall you control.

Obviously I then have to find someone willing to play in free build then though, lol - ah well, I think that what I wanted to do is going to be harder anyway as when I was looking at the Void Mutant I think it specifies Filth Units in its text anyway :/
    ----
    "If you live to achieve all of your goals, you sold your life too cheaply"
    --E.E. Knight in Reign of Fire book 5: Dragon Rule--

Please check out and give me your thoughts on my factions at your leisure.
    Want to test your own Factions? Check here for text only format! (let me know if you have completed decks you want added!)
    Want something a little flashier? Check here! (major thanks to JYoder)
    Want the complete, customized package? Check here! (major thanks to b57123m)

Filth mutations must be summoned on filth commons (except with rebuke). This can come into effect outside of freebuild. For example, a MW mimics Dema and brings a mutation into BD's hand. BD MCs a filth common. The only way in which they can summon the mutation is onto the filth common. So you'd need filth commons. That's also why you can't summon them on merc commons. Mutations can also be without a common beneath them, but only because of IW.
    Relax and enjoy your shoes.

I LIKE TAU! is Oldin the Boring in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    I LIKE TAU! was Blur the Scholar in The Great Marsh. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Check out VASSAL, the free online SW program! We are always looking for more players, so learn how to use it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    Im with I like tau on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TAU! View Post
    Filth mutations must be summoned on filth commons (except with rebuke). This can come into effect outside of freebuild. For example, a MW mimics Dema and brings a mutation into BD's hand. BD MCs a filth common. The only way in which they can summon the mutation is onto the filth common. So you'd need filth commons. That's also why you can't summon them on merc commons. Mutations can also be without a common beneath them, but only because of IW.
    This was the one answer I was worried might be the case but was hoping to avoid :/, but seeing as how the text on the Void Mutant specifies it only works on Filth Commons anyway, what I wanted to do won't work, lol - so I guess it doesn't really matter to that end, though filling five slots with to filth commons and three mutations in a free build deck could still be worth some fun perhaps
    Last edited by dphiant; 08-22-2013 at 01:18 PM. Reason: butchered original message :P
    ----
    "If you live to achieve all of your goals, you sold your life too cheaply"
    --E.E. Knight in Reign of Fire book 5: Dragon Rule--

Please check out and give me your thoughts on my factions at your leisure.
    Want to test your own Factions? Check here for text only format! (let me know if you have completed decks you want added!)
    Want something a little flashier? Check here! (major thanks to JYoder)
    Want the complete, customized package? Check here! (major thanks to b57123m)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345