Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Plaid Hat Corps call for volunteers

I wanted to jump in on this thread and assure everyone that Jormi is in fact operating on my behalf in the matter of putting together the Plaid Hat Corp. I appreciate his, and all your, hard work in helping me spread the word about Summoner Wars!

It is all of you telling your friends, your game store, the internet, etc. how much you've enjoyed Summoner Wars that is key to its continued success. I am very grateful to have you all as fans of the game.

No worries! I'm actually really impressed by it, and I really like some of the abilities and concepts (art ain't bad either!)

Looking forward to working with you, and getting more involved in Plaid Hat Games.

Are there any news packets you can prepare for those of us going to conventions so we can either print a copy to put at our tables, or something we can distribute that'll help promote the game?

As a handy piece of experience: I've found that gift coupons for purchases from the site (or redeemable through a vendor) at conventions REALLY can help promote the game at conventions. If it's part of a news packet, press release, or EPK, it can also be of help raising awareness.

Again, anything I can do to help, just ask!

I just sent a pm request for an application. I know of a number of stores in my area and at least two local cons. I agree that some sort of incentive after playing at a con would help. I know one of the cons has one sponsor retailer that I could let know about the game. That retailer could potentially bring copies to sell at the con.

For Cons, some sort of standup indicating table demos would be great. Also, some soft of info on ow you want demos run would be nice, but not necessary. I have taught the game a few times and would be willing to help with my suggestion as well.

Curiosity:

Out of curiosity, how many people have experience selling items for companies they're demo'ing for?

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthawk View Post
    Curiosity:

Out of curiosity, how many people have experience selling items for companies they're demo'ing for?
    I'm somewhat confused by what you mean here. Could you explain your question in a little more depth?

What I'm asking is if anyone volunteering for the Plaid Hat Corps has experience vending the materials they're promoting.

Good example: While I'm at conventions, I not only demo whatever game I'm showing, but I also get a table and sell the product as well (wholesale goes back to the manufacturer, in this case Plaid Hat, the other half I keep to pay table costs, room fees, etc.)

I've done this for R. Talsorian Games, Guardians of Order, Bucephalus Games, and a few others, all with extraordinary results! I'm wondering if anyone else has had this experience as well.

Hey guys! I ran an impromptu demo of Summoner Wars last night. Went well! It was an EPIC battle between the Elves and Dwarves, and Fallen Kingdom vs. the Vanguard. Truly amazing. More updates and information to come.

Hey all! I'll have my Summoner Wars sets with me on Tuesday's game night! Looking forward to showing it off! Don't forget, Rob still has sets for sale on the shelf!

I just send a pm out to members of the Plaid Hat Corps, if you are a member and did not get a PM, let me know.

Hey man! Can I still join? Thanks! (Your PM box is full)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast