Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Plaid Hat Corps call for volunteers

Quote Originally Posted by madslaust View Post
    Actually, I should ask, what the difference between a demo and roping somebody into playing a game with you?
    Nothing is different except your intent.

I am somewhat interested in this program, but it would depend on the details.

By "demo," do you mean that you want us to, on a regular basis, show others how to play the game? If so, how often would we have to demo the game? How are you going to record our progress? Is this going to run on a points system? Will we get more points for convincing a local game shpo to stock Summoner Wars? Will we get bonus points if the people we introduce the game to use us as a reference when they join the site or buy Summoner Wars prducts?

Yes, I know that's a lot of questions. But I'm probably the only one who would ask them.
    I wish I was in a Cave right now.... *hint* *hint*

Forum Games anyone?

Curse of Ret-Talus

I just emailed my application. Drawsm has a very good point...I too would be interested in more details.

I think I have responded to everyone now. If you haven't heard back send me a note.

What we are looking for is a monthly commitment to demo at a local gaming store or regional convention. This commitment will earn you Plaid Hat Product.

This program's intent is to increase the exposure of Summoner Wars so that it will have a very large vibrant player base.

Sorry for the later response, I am wondering if it is too late to apply for the plaid hat corps. I sent a pm, but have not yet received a response.

Thanks in advance
    Goblin King is: Atholas the phoenix elf guardian in the Keep of the Necronomicon

I think this must have never gotten off the ground as I didn't get a response to my inquiry.

Funny, I got an immediate response. Perhaps he's just offline for some unforseen circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by rickert View Post
    I think this must have never gotten off the ground as I didn't get a response to my inquiry.
    I had a pretty busy weekend, so haven't gotten a chance to get back to you yet, but will rectify that soon.

Default I'm interested in being part of the official demo team!

Greetings all!

My name is Dave Simpson (in the real world). I'm very interested in demo'ing and continuing to promote Summoner Wars for Plaid Hat Games. As some of the staffers know, I've already been doing so, and have even managed to persuade my local shop to stock what was given to me to help promote, and I'm looking forward to doing more.

If anyone here is from the American Northeast, you may have seen me at I-Con, DexCon, Ubercon, or GenCon (to name a few). If you're unsure, I've promoted for R. Talsorian Games (Cyberpunk 2020, Mekton) and was actually the founder and head of their demo team from 2005-2008, Guardians of Order (Big Eyes, Small Mouth), Bucephalus Games (Dwarven Dig, Living Labyrinth), and I'm looking forward to bringing my experience to Plaid Hat.

I'm also a game designer (or at least an aspiring one) and have managed to sell a few copies of my smaller games with the help of iNDiRPG and Dilly Green Bean Games (Jay Libby). I hope that by continuing to work in the industry as a promoter and demo-team rep I will gain the notoriety that will bring more eyes to my own designs, and hopefully to them being picked up and published!

But enough about me, I'm looking forward to building Summoner Wars' market presence.

[]=={::Knighthawk:::::>

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast