Thread: Thread linking question

Default Thread linking question

So, I'm trying to get my Summoner of the Week interviews to link to specific posts within the thread, but the links only go to the first post, no matter what I insert into the post count. Here are some examples:

Summoner #38: Sneezypanda
    Summoner #39: I LIKE TAU!
    Summoner #40: TheInnocent

Summoner #41: Colgha
    Summoner #42: Joseph
    Summoner #43: sitnam90
    Summoner #44: umbrageofsnow
    Summoner #45: Ryu

The top 3 examples are from the previous Summoner of the Week thread which work, but mine are the bottom 5 and do not link to specific posts.
    What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help me out? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

I was trying to figure this out as well, I have no idea.

This post wasn't helpful at all.
    TurtleCross Beta Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Khayzhard View Post
    Colgha, the Fern Magician
    Champion of the Rulebreakers
    Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist
    As long as Colgha is on the Battlefield, Perpetual Events played by you cost 1 additional Magic Card to discard, AND, you can have 2 Perpetual Events in play at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncleeurope View Post
    I am attempting to understand how it could be taken that I would, in any scenario, even THINK about making fun of Colgha. Who happens to be one of my favorite companions.

Just find the post, right click the post number in the top right and click "copy link location" or whatever, that should work. For example:

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...5021#post85021

The problem you're having might have something to do with how many posts per page you have, if you've changed those settings. (The default is 10, I changed mine to 40.) But if you right click the post number that should do it.
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by joepinion View Post
    Just find the post, right click the post number in the top right and click "copy link location" or whatever, that should work. For example:

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...5021#post85021

The problem you're having might have something to do with how many posts per page you have, if you've changed those settings. (The default is 10, I changed mine to 40.) But if you right click the post number that should do it.
    Hooray! That worked! Thank you, Grand Webmaster!

Wait a minute... you guys don't use Rahlee in all your Prince Elien decks? But she can FLY!!!!!
    "If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your BS."
    -Anonymous
    Member of the INFAMOUS PHG Debate Team.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckWilde View Post
    Hooray! That worked! Thank you, Grand Webmaster!
    Grand Webmaster sounds like a lot cooler title than just plain old webmaster... Just sayin'
    2012: ORIGINAL 2013: SUMMER FALL
    2014: WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL
    2015: WINTER SPRING SUMMER

Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central