Thread: Leave it all behind. Objective question

Default Leave it all behind. Objective question

I have been watching a play through on BGG called run through #28 dead of winter part 1. They are running the leave it all behind objective.

Objective states that all non exiled players must have 1 (gun picture) equipped to A survivor they control and so on.

The way they are playing it is they are trying to equip those items to each each survivor they control. That means they'd have to find 6 or 7 weapons plus whatever survivors they find. Are they running the objective correctly?

Also sidebar, if I were to attack another players survivor with a gun or switch blade. Would I get any benefits from using that weapon on a survivor? Like not needing to roll a die against that survivor cause I gt a gun to blow his head off.

I look forward to hearing some official and non official thoughts about this

I have a few remarks concerning the end of games. The last two games we played ended strangely. In both games, the betrayer had not been identified but we played a 5 player game with 6 cards given at the start, one of them betrayer (so, strong chance of a betrayer).

Is there anything official on this?

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by freezinpee View Post
    Is there anything official on this?
    My understanding was that "player" means the player, which is always 1. "Survivor" means characters you control, which starts at 2 and goes up if you find more or down if they die. I would think that only one "survivor" needs a weapon equipped for that objective.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Thank you KC. Big fan by the way of your work in heroscapers and PHG. Keep up the good work. Your VV rock