Thread: What was the last movie you watched?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default What was the last movie you watched?

I'll admit, I'm a movie addict and probably would save a lot of money if I didn't go out to watch them.

The last one that i watched was Guardians of the Galaxy, just awesome.

I watch a ton of movies. Still haven't managed to see Guardians of the Galaxy though. (I want to.)

Last movie I watched was A Most Wanted Man, which I really quite liked (although it was nowhere near as good as Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy from a few years ago which might be my favorite spy-thing ever.

Most Wanted Man is very gritty, very dark and definitely is not for everyone. It isn't a "fun" movie, but it's good.

The last new-to-me movie I saw was Guardians of the Galaxy as well. I quite enjoyed it. But the most recent movie I saw was Captian America: The First Avenger. Man, Marvel needs to get better villains to match the great actors they get to play them. Malekith from Thor:The Dark World was the worst one, in my opinion, of the recent Marvel movies.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckWilde View Post
    Marvel needs to get better villains to match the great actors they get to play them. Malekith from Thor:The Dark World was the worst one, in my opinion, of the recent Marvel movies.
    That level of underusing Christopher Eccleston is criminal. I'm still mad about that.

I never see new releases due to time and expense. I'm one of those "wait for the cheap theater", "wait for the rental", or "check out from the library" people. Knowing that...

I recently saw Inception and Brave. (I'm admit to being a sucker for animated movies -- it's the child in me.) I enjoyed both.

Also watched the classic movie "M" by Fritz Lang -- I also like a good black and white classic, and that one delivered.

Finally saw The Usual Suspects, totally awesome.

And if you haven't seen Guardians of the Galaxy by now, it's the best movie of the year (along with The LEGO Movie).4

Edit: Didn't realize everyone else posted about GotG also...
    TurtleCross Beta Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Khayzhard View Post
    Colgha, the Fern Magician
    Champion of the Rulebreakers
    Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist
    As long as Colgha is on the Battlefield, Perpetual Events played by you cost 1 additional Magic Card to discard, AND, you can have 2 Perpetual Events in play at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncleeurope View Post
    I am attempting to understand how it could be taken that I would, in any scenario, even THINK about making fun of Colgha. Who happens to be one of my favorite companions.