Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Year of Vlox

When I start losing with tacullu and grog vs anything not named dema, tundle or etch, I will believe those claims. (well Vlox always could beat tacullu)

Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    When I start losing with tacullu and grog vs anything not named dema, tundle or etch, I will believe those claims. (well Vlox always could beat tacullu)
    FWIW I think we should just ban Grog (and Oldin, and Elien, and Etch/Runies outside of Rallul) and move on. Products of an earlier era. It's not like there aren't enough alternative options.

That said, Elien and Oldin showed up a lot that I saw and didn't seem to dominate. I didn't see a lot of Grognack for whatever reason.

In the mean time, I'll beat Tacullu with Marek, no problem. Have fun winning with two events against my 9.

Looking forward to the write-up on Vlox! Too bad we never got a game, but with Heroscape I only got in two SW events, and the stupid loss (forgetting to hit the clock in a game I won) took me out of the winner's bracket in 54F.

(EDIT: To be fair, I did also go 3-0 with Tacullu in Base deck PyP, and I would have won with him in 54F except for the aforementioned clock idiocy.)
    Last edited by dok; 08-21-2014 at 01:56 PM.

Yes, I recognize alliances will completly shake the meta

Quote Originally Posted by joepinion View Post
    We need to build up the SW Ohio FB group and start seeing each other more often for serious games.
    What part of Ohio is it based in? I moved back to Fort Wayne recently and I would love to join you for some game days if I'm not too far away.

Great write up esper! For your information, I was the guy whose name you should probably know, lol. Yeah you played that masterfully. I will say that I did have a chance to win when I rolled 4 dice against Vlox. I had to get 4 6s but hey, it could have happened. But yeah, poor Makgongo. I am looking forward to reading your strategy with the "new" Vlox, as I have never quite mastered those dirty tricksters.

No matter what I think next year will be crazy hard to predict thanks to all those Alliance Summoners coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
    Great write up esper! For your information, I was the guy whose name you should probably know, lol. Yeah you played that masterfully. I will say that I did have a chance to win when I rolled 4 dice against Vlox. I had to get 4 6s but hey, it could have happened. But yeah, poor Makgongo. I am looking forward to reading your strategy with the "new" Vlox, as I have never quite mastered those dirty tricksters.

No matter what I think next year will be crazy hard to predict thanks to all those Alliance Summoners coming out.
    WHen I saw you I was like "It's that G guy. What's his name again...? Game something...?" So I was close. That's all I can say.
    Uncleeurope was Hulgorad the Sad in RALLUL'S BANQUET
    Uncleeurope was The Seer who Drank too Much Beer in The Great Marsh
    Uncleeurope was Prince Elien the Felon in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    Uncleeurope was Matt E. the Fatty in The Dance of Devils

In other news, CUSTOMS!
    Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TAU!
    As for what I hate most: ... Uncleeurope.
    Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    Sam Farthen is OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    He just rams in, his games last 5 turns...tops

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12