Thread: Chapter 3

Default Chapter 3

Not sure if this is the right place for this or not.

I've played through the entirety of Sorrow and Remembrance, many of the beginning chapters multiple times. None of the chapters have given me and the other players as much difficulty as chapter 3. I've played with several different groups with different party configurations, but I've still failed on the chapter more than I've succeeded. It feels like the difficulty on the chapter makes it rely far too heavily on luck in order to succeed. I feel like extending the chapter's length by even 1 page would make victory more achievable.

Anyone else agree? Or is it just me having the worst luck ever?

This is a good place for this. I too have played many times, and I also think it is a tough chapter but not as tough as you make it sound.
    Always the Mice Guy!

First post here, and I am playing the game for the first time. I just finished chapter 3 on my seventh attempt. I was moving the hourglass instead of the chapter end marker which cost me one or two of those games.

It took our party over 5 attempts at chapter 3 as well.

Tough chapter.

I've only played this chapter 1.75 times. The first time we failed because the minions in the last room went first and captured 3 of the heroes before they got to act. A slight flaw with having several minions with only one initiative card. I may fudge this one if initiative doesn't go our way.

We managed to get through with not much trouble. I was captured quite early on but that was the only time.

The first time we failed because the minions in the last room went first and captured 3 of the heroes before they got to act.

It seems you are too lucky.

I'm looking forward to chapter 4
    Đại lư cung cấp thiết vị vệ sinh Caesar chính hăng