Thread: From Dead of Winter to...the FUTURE!

Default From Dead of Winter to...the FUTURE!

Hello Everyone,

I'll get things rolling. If you've listened to Plaid Hat Podcast #146, you heard Colby drop some NEWS regarding what comes after 'Dead of Winter.' Warning--there are quite a few spoilers--if you consider that a viable term for boardgames.

I'll leave the details there for now, but basically, there is a game planned that takes place in the Dead of Winter universe--following the events of that game.

Now, this really piqued my interest, and made me doubly glad that I pre-ordered Dead of Winter.

Anyway, as more information becomes available, I'd love to discuss it. If anyone has any reaction to that news in the Podcast I'd love to hear your thoughts. Perhaps that discussion should take place in the General Forum however.

In any case--go Listen to Podcast #146 to get up to date on the News regarding the Future of the Dead of Winter Universe.

KAM
    Last edited by KAM; 08-07-2014 at 09:57 AM.

At what time point in the podcast is this discussed? Sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by youperguy View Post
    At what time point in the podcast is this discussed? Sounds interesting.
    If you start listening around 13:20 Minutes they start into it, and at about 14:40--News Bomb. Then they discuss it for a good while until about 24:00.

PLUS: A creative opportunity for Dougs!

KAM
    Last edited by KAM; 08-07-2014 at 10:17 AM.

I listened to this part of the podcast several times because the theme really piqued my interest, but didn't catch that it was set in the Dead of Winter time line. You must know something I don't!

Sounds very interesting; makes me think of a mix between Cloud Atlas and Equilibrium. Shares dystopian problems with post-apocalyptic/humanity needs to recover and survive themes.

Can't wait!

POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT

Edit: just Googled Raxxon Pharmaceuticals - feel like an idiot. Connected the dots.
    Last edited by Atsur; 08-08-2014 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atsur View Post
    I listened to this part of the podcast several times because the theme really piqued my interest, but didn't catch that it was post - Dead of Winter. You must know something I don't!

Sounds very interesting; makes me think of a mix between Cloud Atlas and Equilibrium. Shares dystopian problems with post-apocalyptic/humanity needs to recover and survive themes.

Can't wait!

POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT

Edit: just Googled Raxxon Pharmaceuticals - feel like an idiot. Connected the dots.
    Hello Atsur,

There you go. Sounds pretty cool doesn't it?

KAM