OK, I can't be the only one geeking out over this. I can't wait for this show to come out. I love the premise, as the state of Gotham before Batman is one of the biggest questions I always had about the DC universe. plus, seeing the origins and stories of some of the most iconic batman villains, such as Riddler, Penguin, and Catwoman will be very interesting. How they will do Joker, along with other villains that Batman directly caused, I am not sure. They may just steer clear of it, which would be a shame and a relief at the same time. I would love to see the Joker's origins, but he did come into existence as the iconic Joker after Batman donned the mask, plus one of the greatest things about the Joker is the lack of explanation for who is or why he is insane. Anyway, with a great premise, it seems like it could be a really great noir-ish type series with the dark overtones of the Batman comics. I am so pumped for this show, who else is looking forward to it?

EDIT: If this series turns out to be great, and doesn't end being somewhat of a disappointment like AoS on ABC, the entire series will be like a passive aggressive one fingered salute to Marvel and ABC. And even as a Marvel fanboy, I would find that hilarious.