Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 142

Thread: A Hero is Born: Summoner Wars Popularity Contest for Champions

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Sin-Sin vs Holleas in the first round??? Afraid too many other choices would be too easy so you wanted to get this one out of the way up front?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    A few feet from Colgha.
    Posts
    2,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umbrageofsnow View Post
    Sin-Sin vs Holleas in the first round??? Afraid too many other choices would be too easy so you wanted to get this one out of the way up front?
    Easy, Sin-Sin, why ask? Man, some people worry me to be ding this if they can't make simple choices like that. I guess Urick wont win then. Too many bad votes going in.
    Uncleeurope was Hulgorad the Sad in RALLUL'S BANQUET
    Uncleeurope was The Seer who Drank too Much Beer in The Great Marsh
    Uncleeurope was Prince Elien the Felon in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    Uncleeurope was Matt E. the Fatty in The Dance of Devils

    In other news, CUSTOMS!
    Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TAU!
    As for what I hate most: ... Uncleeurope.
    Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    Sam Farthen is OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    He just rams in, his games last 5 turns...tops

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    2,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncleeurope View Post
    Easy, Sin-Sin, why ask? Man, some people worry me to be ding this if they can't make simple choices like that. I guess Urick wont win then. Too many bad votes going in.
    That's harsh. I can see this as a tough choice. And I may not vote for Urick for the same reason I don't want to vote for Gror -- they're both annoying. Am I alone in looking at Urick and Hulgy as kind of cheap gimmicks like RMs?

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Pot in UE's Study
    Posts
    1,986

    Default

    Kalu and Talu in the finals? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller....?
    TurtleCross Beta Champion

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayzhard View Post
    Colgha, the Fern Magician
    Champion of the Rulebreakers
    Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist
    As long as Colgha is on the Battlefield, Perpetual Events played by you cost 1 additional Magic Card to discard, AND, you can have 2 Perpetual Events in play at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncleeurope View Post
    I am attempting to understand how it could be taken that I would, in any scenario, even THINK about making fun of Colgha. Who happens to be one of my favorite companions.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JYoder View Post
    That's harsh. I can see this as a tough choice. And I may not vote for Urick for the same reason I don't want to vote for Gror -- they're both annoying. Am I alone in looking at Urick and Hulgy as kind of cheap gimmicks like RMs?
    You are not alone.

    On a related note: the calls are coming from inside the house.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Pot in UE's Study
    Posts
    1,986

    Default

    I made a prediction bracket and I have Rygos winning it over Kynder. My final four was Rygos and Miti Kyru (who I predicted would beat out Sorgwen, even though I would vote for her because she's a staple and I actually use her unlike the cat) on one side and Luka and Kynder on the other. Upon reflection, I don't think this is too crazy. Luka has one of the best abilities in the game, as does Kynder. The cat is loved by everyone for some reason, I'm not saying I don't like it (her? him?), I just can't seem to use it (her? him?) effectively and I apparently missed out on the Kitty Kool-Aid. Lastly, Rygos. Everyone uses Rygos. Don't deny it, you'd be lying. My only fear with him is that people are not going to vote for him because he actually is so popular or that they think he's a cheap gimmick like JYoder said about the goats. Anyhow, the rest of my bracket is up there on the site.
    TurtleCross Beta Champion

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayzhard View Post
    Colgha, the Fern Magician
    Champion of the Rulebreakers
    Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist
    As long as Colgha is on the Battlefield, Perpetual Events played by you cost 1 additional Magic Card to discard, AND, you can have 2 Perpetual Events in play at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncleeurope View Post
    I am attempting to understand how it could be taken that I would, in any scenario, even THINK about making fun of Colgha. Who happens to be one of my favorite companions.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Muskegon, Michigan
    Posts
    1,203

    Default

    Xaserbane has this! Come on! Pound for pound no one has him.
    Mom 3-10-1956 12-16-2008
    Dad 4-22-1961 7-18-2009

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    1,000,002,528

    Default

    Less than 2 days to get your predictions in! Predictions will be closing early Friday morning, and then the voting will begin!
    2012: ORIGINAL 2013: SUMMER FALL
    2014: WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL
    2015: WINTER SPRING SUMMER


    Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    771

    Default

    In my prediction, Juju beats Miti Mumway in the finals. JE lover <3
    Olivier
    (olivier2703)

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    1,000,002,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
    In my prediction, Juju beats Miti Mumway in the finals. JE lover <3
    I don't see your prediction on the site though. Did you save it?
    2012: ORIGINAL 2013: SUMMER FALL
    2014: WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL
    2015: WINTER SPRING SUMMER


    Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •