Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Summoner Wars for the iPhone/iPad?

Has anyone not been able to get it and just waited and had it work later? Just want to know if things are getting fixed.

Also can someone confirm you have to buy a faction deck before being able to go online?
    Last edited by XPD; 07-04-2012 at 10:01 PM.
    XPD is Selundar in CoRT: Hall of Statues
    XPD was Tark the Sand Goblin in CoRT XI: The Admiral's an Idiot

Link to Summoner Wars in iTunes

Any official word on what the trouble is?

http://playdekgames.com/games.php?ga...ummoner%20Wars
    Online play unlocked with first in-app purchase

Quote Originally Posted by Setharillius View Post
    You are awesome Setharillius, thanks. Just the account that I want to buy stuff under isn't the one that I was able to download the app for...
    XPD is Selundar in CoRT: Hall of Statues
    XPD was Tark the Sand Goblin in CoRT XI: The Admiral's an Idiot

Link to Summoner Wars in iTunes

Quote Originally Posted by crosstrader View Post
    I have an iPod Touch and was unable to download the app. I borrowed my wife's iPhone and it downloaded no problem. Is it an account issue or a device issue? Does any one else have access to an iPod and an iPhone that could test to see if it downloads on one but noth the other?
    Are both devices associated with the same apple id for store purchases?

By the way, will there be a "correct" forum for ios support issues? Seems like a bad idea to stack it all in one thread, but for now...

I'm not sure if this is a bug or something I'm doing wrong but with Elien I can't figure out how to do a normal attack instead of his special?

I can confirm that it deffinately has something to do with accounts. Tried downloading all day to no avail. I then tried it on the PC store, still said unavailable. I made a new account, logged in and bam, success! Downloaded just fine and works on my ipod touch 2nd gen which is awesome because they didn't confirm it was compatible, but it is. I then tried logging out and signing into the previous account i was trying to download it on. Low and behold still didn't work. So it has to be.account based.
    Last edited by Goofiestbee; 07-04-2012 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Millertime View Post
    By the way, will there be a "correct" forum for ios support issues? Seems like a bad idea to stack it all in one thread, but for now...

I'm not sure if this is a bug or something I'm doing wrong but with Elien I can't figure out how to do a normal attack instead of his special?
    Drag from the left side of the card for normal attack. Right side of the card activates the special ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Millertime View Post
    Are both devices associated with the same apple id for store purchases?
    The devices are using two different accounts. So the problem could be either accounts or devices based on my test. Based on what other people are saying from their testing, it is probably a problem with accounts. Also according to the Playdek facebook page, they believe it is a problem with Apple's servers. They will work on it with Apple when they get back to the office.

Quote Originally Posted by crosstrader View Post
    The devices are using two different accounts. So the problem could be either accounts or devices based on my test. Based on what other people are saying from their testing, it is probably a problem with accounts. Also according to the Playdek facebook page, they believe it is a problem with Apple's servers. They will work on it with Apple when they get back to the office.
    i just made a new account and it still won't let me DL the app. I'm on an iPhone 4S, software version 5.1.1

on edit: when i switched accounts on my PHONE i wasn't able to get the app, but just tried switching accounts on my actual Mac -- and it worked! yippeeee!
    Last edited by mcd1982; 07-04-2012 at 11:38 PM.

Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast