Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Prince Elien in the New Battlecon

Will the wall have 9 life? Because that would be awesome

Although it might not last too long then as it would be a sluggish wall...
    2012: ORIGINAL 2013: SUMMER FALL
    2014: WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL
    2015: WINTER SPRING SUMMER

Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

I am arriving very late to this thread, but have been really excited about Prince Elien being in BattleCON ever since it was announced.

Thanks for posting that, BW! I didn't know any of those details.
    I <3 SERA

Quote Originally Posted by cmarie View Post
    I am arriving very late to this thread, but have been really excited about Prince Elien being in BattleCON ever since it was announced.

Thanks for posting that, BW! I didn't know any of those details.
    The kickstarter ends in one day so for those of you how are interested, better get those pledges in soon.
    2012: ORIGINAL 2013: SUMMER FALL
    2014: WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL
    2015: WINTER SPRING SUMMER

Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

What is awesome is that Brad just announced BattleCon: Fate of Indines, a $20 dollar starter set into the BattleCON system. It will come with everything you need to play, 6-8 fighters, and a promo fighter of your choice (Elien, duh). The Veteran tier is what you want at that point.

Sorry to necro the thread, but BattleCon is my absolute favorite set of games right now, so I had to join in talking about it.

I got Devastation through kickstarter, and with a little ingenuity I've been able to fit everything neatly into the boxes for War and Devastation. All the cards and Devastation tokens are in the devastation box (with some envelopes for the War fighters) and the standups, spinners, arenas, and the War tokens fit neatly in the War box. It's all well organized and easily stored and carried. I'll have to work something new out now that Fate and Light and Darkness are out, but since those are bigger boxes than War I can probably make do. I'm thinking of storing the standups and stuff in the Light and Darkness box or the Fate box, Devastation and all the Promos in the Devastation box, and War and Fate in the War box, with the Light and Darkness stuff (Ex and Almighty versions of everybody) spread out with all of the individual fighters.

To answer the earlier question of favorite fighters, I always have a hard time choosing. There are a lot that I like playing as, and even more that I like but I'm not very good with.

Gaspar and Kaitlyn are pretty high up there, as are Kehrolyn, Rukyuk, Clive, Cherri, Runika, Kajia, and probably a few more I'm forgetting. I'd love to be better at Demitras, Voco, Clinhyde, Byron, Seth, and Sagas, but for some reason they just don't click with me.

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    Immortal Elien - imagine if he was in the game! I can't even deal with the mortal one.
    Wow... this is the wonderful source I have got here. Thanks so much for sharing.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345