Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Prince Elien in the New Battlecon

It would still be Elien. Who would find it very awkward to face a past version of himself.
    Relax and enjoy your shoes.

I LIKE TAU! is Oldin the Boring in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    I LIKE TAU! was Blur the Scholar in The Great Marsh. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Check out VASSAL, the free online SW program! We are always looking for more players, so learn how to use it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    Im with I like tau on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    Cadenza
    Attack: 3(melee), Life: 7, Cost: 8
    Iron Body: Whenever Cadenza is attacked would receive wounds, the maximum amount of wounds he can receive is one.
    A 3/7 Merc that guarantees a bare minimum of 7 attacks to kill? Oh dear lord no. This guy would make Hulgy look like total crap, which is impressive. Even being faction-specific this guy is crazy strong.
    Not all who wander are lost.

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TAU! View Post
    It would still be Elien. Who would find it very awkward to face a past version of himself.
    Yeah, it would be pretty awkward all right.
    Not all who wander are lost.

Yeah, I suppose you're right, it would be awkward... Well, I was just guessing...

Quote Originally Posted by Curropepe View Post
    Well, I was talking about a new version of Elien, with different stats and ability, so not the same unit. I think it's very possible, isn't it?
    Nope. Nope.
    2012: ORIGINAL 2013: SUMMER FALL
    2014: WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL
    2015: WINTER SPRING SUMMER

Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

I don't know what stats I'd give a Cadenza mercenary champ, but I think for his ability it would be Grapnel: Before attacking, you may choose one enemy two clear spaces in a straight line from Cadenza and move him one space toward Cadenza. ...something like that. I know Iron Body is his main thing, but I always love Grapnel because it is basically Scorpion's "get over here" move from Mortal Kombat.

Might be a fun thread for customs, brainstorming ways to bring in Battlecon fighters. I just picked Cadenza because he's a general favorite, definitely not my personal favorite, and he's pretty simple.
    Last edited by Adam; 06-06-2014 at 06:53 PM.
    Playdek ID: Adam Palma
    Your mom's a cat!

Quote Originally Posted by Curropepe View Post
    Well, I was talking about a new version of Elien, with different stats and ability, so not the same unit. I think it's very possible, isn't it?
    Nope. No unit repeats. That's a PHG policy. It's really annoying to have repeats, it feels so unthematic.
    Marek is LOVE. Marek is LIFE.

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.

2. Marek is the best Summoner ever.

3. Marek will troll the everliving crap out of you.

"If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit." -Marek (probably).
    Member of the unofficial PHG debate team. (Officially endorsed by Marek.)

That would be a really cool thread. I'm familiar with a handful of the characters at least. Once I get the game, I would like to join in on the brainstorming.
    2012: ORIGINAL 2013: SUMMER FALL
    2014: WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL
    2015: WINTER SPRING SUMMER

Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

I don't know BattleCON but I think it makes sense to put Elien in. Everybody despising his playstyle has made him the most talked-about and therefore the most emblematic summoner I think, even though for the wrong reasons. It would also make sense to take him to the next level in an undead form, and I think i wouldn't mind seeing undead Elien as the summoner of the Fallen phoenixes actually...
    Olivier
    (olivier2703)

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

I think he'd be a cool remake. I mean, if I had to pick one summoner in the game to re-do, it'd probably be Elien.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast