Page 149 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2085

Thread: Alliance Previews....

Quote Originally Posted by Khayzhard View Post
    I think that these little babies will send retired the "already almost useless" Angels. Poor Angels
    I was wondering if Moyra breathed a little life into the one costers, like angels, since she can buff their AV.

Quote Originally Posted by Nburghardt View Post
    I was wondering if Moyra breathed a little life into the one costers, like angels, since she can buff their AV.
    I think Angels may be better with Moyra's help. They have one more life too
    Last edited by blackholexan; 10-02-2014 at 09:48 AM.

sure, there is no doubt that Angels can benefit of the Moyra's help, but I prefer Cherubs to them as flying 1-costers, at the moment, at least for the boost to Cherubs' AV granted by Crusaders and because Cherubs are ranged.
    However, I don't exclude that there can be a Moyra's build that can exploit Angels' use. The challenge is imagining such a build

Quote Originally Posted by Khayzhard View Post
    sure, there is no doubt that Angels can benefit of the Moyra's help, but I prefer Cherubs to them as flying 1-costers, at the moment, at least for the boost to Cherubs' AV granted by Crusaders and because Cherubs are ranged.
    However, I don't exclude that there can be a Moyra's build that can exploit Angels' use. The challenge is imagining such a build
    I think Cherubs get the nod for the ranged ability, but Angels have two health which means lots more survivabilty with the protective nature of the defenders. Maybe a priest in there with those defenders keeping the team topped off.

I think Cherubs get the nod for the ranged ability, but Angels have two health which means lots more survivabilty with the protective nature of the defenders. Maybe a priest in there with those defenders keeping the team topped off.
    hmmmm ... yours is an interesting hint on a new build that involves Angels. Maybe, there is room for Angels in this game, afterall ... maybe I'm just a bit biased towards them
    Last edited by Khayzhard; 10-02-2014 at 10:09 AM. Reason: My English sucks (as well as my edits) :D

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Also, Angels 2 Life helps keep them alive In order to be a target of DIVINE PRESENCE. Defenders obviously help Cherubs do that, but they also help Angels.

And Warrior Angels.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Cool units. Cool art. Cool options. But am I the only one wondering of the VV...

WHERE ARE THE GOATS!?

Man, that's a huuuuuuuuuuuge bummer. They are so much more unique and sweet looking! Am I alone in that?

I had no idea this is how the alliance went down...

Sunderved: Finally, our forces will be combined!
    Sera: Yes... well... now, Sundy dear, if you could just sign here?
    Sunderved: Only for my Vanguard friends. *STOMP* Wait. Let me see that--
    Sera: No, that's OK, really. Now I'll just take this to--
    Sunderved: Stop! *skims paper* What's this!? You don't actually want to fight with us!
    Sam: Uh... correct... since technically, you are a supper option.
    Sunderved: This says you only want to take our skins to sew onto your clothing!?
    Sera: What's wrong with that? You think it's a baaaaaad idea. *giggles*
    Sunderved: Did... did you just make a goat-ism crack?
    Sam: No, no, she'd never do that. But we should hoof it out of here. *stifles laughter*
    Sunderved: This is an outrage! I expected our forces to unite and fight together!
    Sera: Well, some of us will fight with you. It's in the tiny print here.
    Sam: But only farm boys who can take that barnyard smell. And... a tiny cupid symbolizing romance.
    Sera: But he's totally super cute! So he'll fit right in. Just like a little lamb! *titters*
    Sunderved: How dare you! Why I should--
    Sam: Uh, uh, uh! You signed a contract!
    Sunderved: But... but I had a summoner picked out. You already have 2. We have 1. Now you get 3?
    Sam: She'll have a goat's head on her chest... it's in clause 3B. So it's just like she's Vargath.
    Sunderved: *shoulders slump* I'm disgraced. And I thought we were friends...
    Sera: Oh, Sundy, you're making far too much of this. It's really mutton at all. *giggles harder*
    Sunderved: But there are already dozens of humanoids. Not even 1 measly common? You get all 3?
    Sera: The Defender will have an ability that's kinda Vargath... but no... not a Vargath.
    Sam: If it's any consolation, we didn't mean to pull the wool over your eyes. *chortles*
    Sunderved: What about this Crusader with the "light" ability. I assume he'll also work with...
    Sera: No Quen or Storm Mages. Just our units. But he's got a horse! Maybe you can talk to it?
    Sam: So... welcome to the Alliance! We'll ram it down Itharia's throat!
    *Sera and Sam burst into laughter and walk away, leaving Sunderved alone and tearing up*

Truly, I feel incredibly disappointed about no new Vargath units.

Vanguard: 5
    Vargath: 0

Yet it's no reflection on the abilities, which I assume will also fit well in VG and MV decks too. Good stuff, KC.

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    Also, Angels 2 Life helps keep them alive In order to be a target of DIVINE PRESENCE. Defenders obviously help Cherubs do that, but they also help Angels.

And Warrior Angels.
    I'm so stoked for Moyra, I've been wanting a full angel deck for a while and I think she can make it work for me that much more,

Oh and my original concept for the Cherub was a big beefed out goat angel bearing nothing but a spear, wings and loincloth. He didn't make it though,
    Last edited by CupidsArt; 10-02-2014 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidsArt View Post
    I'm so stoked for Moyra, I've been wanting a full angel deck for a while and I think she can make it work for me that much more,

Oh and my original concept for the Cherub was a big beefed out goat angel bearing nothing but a spear, wings and loincloth. He didn't make it though,

@ Jyoder LOL funny.
    @Cupidart New TG Champ? And yeah I would much prefer a Vargath angel than a little boy angel fighting for me...
    Winter is Coming...

Quote Originally Posted by CupidsArt View Post
    Yeah, mock my pain.

For the record, I like the cherub's ability, which makes him the least likely Vargath candidate.

Just bummed the Vargath have 0 of 5 units. Your artwork is too good not to see it tackle the Vargath.

All I can say is the 2nd MV summoner better be rock star.

Page 149 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast