Thread: Downwood Tales Q&A session

Default Downwood Tales Q&A session

Hi Dougs!

This Friday (April 11) while the rest of the Plaid Hat team is setting up at PAX East, Jerry Hawthorne and I will be hosting a streaming Q&A session about the new Mice and Mystics expansion. The stream will start at around 9:30 est and will be available on youtube afterwards if you can't make it live.

There's an event page for it on google+ here that will have links to the video when we go live: https://plus.google.com/events/c00ii...3odccnrg045gko so get your questions ready!

That's right. We are going to try something new. John and I will be discussing the art direction of Downwood Tales and the Mice & Mystics world.
    Always the Mice Guy!

Hello,

John: Compliments on the DWT's Art. We've been playtesting, and it looks great. I just saw some finished stuff today.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to be able to watch live, but will make a point to see it on YouTube afterwards.

Really excited about M&M.

KAM

I didn't get to watch live, but I did watch this morning - I love the artwork and the info! Thanks a lot for putting this together!