Thread: When a tie breaker is a tie

Default When a tie breaker is a tie

We had a great game of CoR last night but something quite unusual happened. My friend and I ended in a tie. Normally, this would be settled by who had more ARCs, but we both had none. Then, we came up with two ideas. My initial tie tie breaker was that since my developments had product and his did not, that I had what was essentially money. He argued that since it was not sold yet, it was technically not money yet. Fair point. He then suggested, which is what we went with for now, that since I had way more gang members on the board, I theoretically was more in control of the city, therefore declared the winner. What do you guys think? Do any of these seem right? I would love your input.

I think also maybe amount of influence could be used, if we were both not maxed out at 7. I think we both were though.

Wow man, the odds of that happening are what, like picking your March Madness Bracket perfect..?
    In all my games, this has never happened to us so yeah, I got nothin'.
    I think you should draw a line through the center of the City and split it into two parts, building a huge wall like what used to be in Germany.
    Seriously, you guys were equally deserving to go another twenty Renown or so.
    Doesn't hockey still have ties? Sudden death "extra round"..?
    Fight the Yugai people..?

Hahaha. Yeah, I know. It was insane that it even happened. I am sure it never will again.