Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Any Playdek Ascension players?

Yes, i know. I joined the game. Honestly, i'm not familiar with these new exps but i'll try to read the cards "on the fly".
    Game Center ID: Nadhir 99

Jormi, Robert, Snalgo -- FYI, I now have all exps in case whoever starts the next game wants to change anything, but I don't know what everyone else has. I like some things in the newer stuff, but overall it makes the game feel even more luck dependent, so I'm good with whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by JYoder View Post
    Jormi, Robert, Snalgo -- FYI, I now have all exps in case whoever starts the next game wants to change anything, but I don't know what everyone else has. I like some things in the newer stuff, but overall it makes the game feel even more luck dependent, so I'm good with whatever.
    I am willing to play whatever combination. I think I still need to pick up the last one, but want to give it a shot sometime.

Anyone want to help me get the assassin achievement? I will return the favor. Seems like it will be impossible to get without help.

Since upgrading to iOS 10, I have no Game Center app. So there are no more achievements for any games. Or am I missing something?

I am on Android. Ascension has 56 achievements. I have unlocked 31 of them.

snalg is offline Three-Time SW App Champion Fall 2013, Winter 2015, & Spring 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
    Anyone want to help me get the assassin achievement? I will return the favor. Seems like it will be impossible to get without help.
    I already have it. If you want send me 10 games and I will proceed to lose them.

Quote Originally Posted by snalg View Post
    I already have it. If you want send me 10 games and I will proceed to lose them.
    Thank you! I sent you the challenges

snalg is offline Three-Time SW App Champion Fall 2013, Winter 2015, & Spring 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
    Thank you! I sent you the challenges
    I forfeited all 10 matches you previously sent. Did you not accomplish the achievement? If not I think the app does no count forfeits as wins which is the case for the SW app and we may actually have to play through them (I will pass through every turn), so we may have to play 3-day games or something.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast