Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Any Playdek Ascension players?

Good game guys! I can't accept the one invite, I think I need to buy something?

Quote Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
    Good game guys! I can't accept the one invite, I think I need to buy something?
    GG! That's probably the case, what expansions do you have? We can just work around them.
    TurtleCross Beta Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Khayzhard View Post
    Colgha, the Fern Magician
    Champion of the Rulebreakers
    Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist
    As long as Colgha is on the Battlefield, Perpetual Events played by you cost 1 additional Magic Card to discard, AND, you can have 2 Perpetual Events in play at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncleeurope View Post
    I am attempting to understand how it could be taken that I would, in any scenario, even THINK about making fun of Colgha. Who happens to be one of my favorite companions.

I dunno, I bought a bundle that I thought had them all, but guess not. I am fine with buying them, anyway to just get them all

The other 2 exps I have, which I included in that game, are RoV and DU. After a while, I assumed you couldn't accept the game so I deleted it. It introduces the new resource Energy. If you get them, feel free to sent us all an invite, but don't feel you have to as I'm fine with what we've been doing. GGS!

FYI, when making new games, I now have all exps and promos. Is that true for everyone else?

I have almost all. Getting there, have been buying like one a week since playing with you guys.

Jormi, I've only turned down your latest invites because I don't have the new exp. Is it worth getting? What does it add?

NP, I have been enjoying it. Adds new hero mechanic and rally, as well as more multi class cards.

Ok. I just downloaded Ascension and bought all the expansions (except Promos). Of course, i started to play "online". I really like this game (so far i lost only one match). I'm not familiar with the newer exps so - at the moment - I'm using only CotG and RotF for "online" games.
    Feel free to invite me. ID - Nadhir 99.
    Game Center ID: Nadhir 99

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast