Thread: Vox Leaders

Default Vox Leaders

Hi people I just wondered, I played the game and I don't recognize 2 leader cards in the game: Owen Mackenner and Meyer Herzog. Is it true they don't appear in the game or did I just miss them? :/ I also looked on google and didn't find anything so I guess they don't appear but just asking for sure

Hey man, I don't think you are missing anything. i have played through BSI 3 times and I received the platinum trophy in december. basically, BSI was in development for a long time and many things were cut or changed due to the team not feeling that they worked very well, or maybe just a simple lack of resources and other things taking priority. I don't recall anything involving either of those characters. if you look around and early demo builds shown to the press, you can find a scene where saltonstall was actually a character that you interacted with and maybe even fought, but in the main game he is just a presence limited to billboards and such. esther mailer is an NPC and a voxophone author. fink has a big role for sure, as does cornelius slate. it could be that these other two characters were just added in as part of the fiction for the board game, but my guess is that once upon a time, these people had a role in the video game as well. a side note and possible spoiler : do you recall the assistant to fink that speaks to you before entering the large part of finkton where you find chen lin's gun shop? he seems like a character that was intended to appear again and never does.

I almost didn't remember that assistant but you could be right. I think BSI is one of the best games ever, but it could be so much better. Dynamic sky-lines (and longer), more characters (like Saltonstall, which I think would've been a great adition ) because I think BSI lacked an amount of characters (but the characters that are in the game are great ). I hope they once will do a reboot, because it doesn't (and maybe can't) need a sequel, but that could take a loooooong time

I don't recall anything involving either of those characters. if you look around and early demo builds shown to the press, you can find a scene where saltonstall was actually a character that you interacted with and maybe even fought, but in the main game he is just a presence limited to billboards and such. esther mailer is an NPC and a voxophone author. fink has a big role for sure, as does cornelius slate.

When I was seeing the racial and class conflict, I kept thinking of how oppression can be extractive, and people in power depend on the material extraction from the poor and people of color. Columbia needs poor whites and poor colored people to clean, serve and produce everything. It’s very foundation is built on this. It’s easy to make the jump to the United States