Thread: Dungeon Run 2 = Airlocked?

Default Dungeon Run 2 = Airlocked?

I have seen no information from this game besides the initial press release from almost two years ago... has this game been airlocked?
    Ad ogni pazzo piace il suon del suo sonaglio. -Unknown

Во́рон во́рону глаз не вы́клюет. -Unknown

No, no, no, no! Come, letís away to prison. We two alone will sing like birds i' th' cage. When thou dost ask me blessing, Iíll kneel down and ask of thee forgiveness. So weíll live, and pray, and sing, and tell old tales, and laugh at gilded butterflies. -Shakespeare

Colby said somewhere that it is still in development iirc; I hope it is, I really want to see the other factions characters

On 11-19-2012,

Quote Originally Posted by mrbistro View Post
    I'd say DR2 is pretty much completed from a design standpoint, but there's still play testing and production work to do, and we're going to be thorough when we test it. I'm pretty delighted with the 8 new heroes. They bring a lot of new ideas to the table, some of them in ways you wouldn't expect.
    And pictures were mentioned last May, but that's the latest new info I see.

Not sure if this is posted on the forum anywhere, but here's a nice picture from the Dungeon Run Facebook that I saw thanks to the recent post on the front page covering social media:
    https://scontent-a-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/...53403720_n.jpg
    Playdek ID: Adam Palma
    Your mom's a cat!