Thread: Any update on Summoner Wars for Android?

Default Any update on Summoner Wars for Android?

Forgive me if I missed a post. Here's hoping.

Playdek has full rights to all software versions of Summoner Wars currently. They don't develop for Android. Sorry.
    Share Summoner Wars with your friends. Use my Summoner Wars book to share interest or to keep as a reference. Two versions available, Standard for computer viewing, and printable to print out.

Standard Version
    Printable Version

Want your custom factions in VASSAL? Here is instructions

Actually according to another post by a Playdek employee floating around here, they're playtesting it now or soon. Of course it could still be far away.
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

Joe is right, and they also posted a way to apply to be a tester for it. Feel free to trudge through old threads and sign up.
    Relax and enjoy your shoes.

I LIKE TAU! is Oldin the Boring in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    I LIKE TAU! was Blur the Scholar in The Great Marsh. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Check out VASSAL, the free online SW program! We are always looking for more players, so learn how to use it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    Im with I like tau on this one!