Thread: Italian version?

Default Italian version?

hello people.
    im quite interested in buyng this game but due to the fact some of the people i play with are not that confident with english (i know its bad ),

theres is any news or information for a further italian publishing of this game?

thanks

anyone here?

Thanks

Hi Lone Wolf..!
    Sorry it took us a bit to answer this one and I hope my English is understandable to you...
    I'm afraid the answer to your question is no, there is not any other versions of this game out there (that I know of).
    The City didn't sell poorly, it just didn't break any records so it might take a year or two, maybe grow in popularity, then we might see some different language releases (but this is just my guess as I have nothing to do with the production)...
    I can tell you that I am constantly learning Spanish and I know how tough it can be sometimes, understanding and using a foreign language.
    I want to also tell you, that if just one member in your group can understand English and do a little translation "show and tell", then the game pretty much explains itself the first time or two that you play it.
    If you have specific questions on a particular card or topic, you can always ask us and we'll help you understand you know.
    Non smettere di imparare amico and Fight the Yugai people..!

Thanks for answering Bishop

I understand all of your point and, if it was for me, i would have already purchased the game.
    But as i said for the moment i must purchase italian games.

So im just gonna have to wait for this one,

im sad cause it seems to me a pretty cool one (despite it didnt break any records).

Ill look forward for that.

Thanks indeed.

Cheers