Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Downwood Tales Question

Default Downwood Tales Question

Question for PHG:

I like Mice & Mystics a lot. I'm going to build a custom wood box to house my M&M stuff, plus some other "Mouse" bits - extra M&M figures, some Mouslings from Reaper Minis, and a small library of Mouse Guard books. I'd like to build in space to house Downwood Tales. Can you provide any hints on what to expect? A new story book, plus approx the same amount of tiles & figures as came with the base game? Something different?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Question for PHG:

I like Mice & Mystics a lot. I'm going to build a custom wood box to house my M&M stuff, plus some other "Mouse" bits - extra M&M figures, some Mouslings from Reaper Minis, and a small library of Mouse Guard books. I'd like to build in space to house Downwood Tales. Can you provide any hints on what to expect? A new story book, plus approx the same amount of tiles & figures as came with the base game? Something different?

Thanks!
    it will be very similar to what is provided in the base set.
    Always the Mice Guy!

Sneak preview here: https://twitter.com/mice_guy/status/347775772196483074

And here towards the end: http://couplevscardboard.com/the-big-cheese/

As a guy who likes to paint minis, I'm psyched about the idea that there will be nearly 30 new figures in Downwood!

Dear M&M team,

would you be so kind to share some more info on Jakobe, pretty please? I love this sculpt and the idea of having this local tracker in the Downwood for our mice heroes.

I'll gladly take anything from his artwork, his background/ tale (I really hope he's a good guy and not a money…errr cheese-hungry backstabber!), abilities, class, starting equipment, Notch info, prerequisites to play him (I read that the mice have to pay for his services during adventures) and/ or whatever you can and want to share.

PS Yes, I am looking forward to the next expansion.

Not sure whether or not you've seen it, but there's some sneak peek stuff on BGG:
    http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1091...ownlwood-tales

Thanks for the link! That topic is how I found out about the new heroes in the first place, so I'm hoping for more info.

Around 30 new figures! 8 new double faced tiles! About 12 new story quests!
    Now that's what I'm talking about! Counting the days until official information is out!

Glad this thread came up. I'm working out plans for my own wooden box and will now leave twice as much room. Thanks!

Geckos !
    I was wondering if lizards would be introduced in the system !
    You are answering my wishes !
    What about batracians (toads, tritons, salamaders) some day ?

BTW I do really hope that a French translation of that expansion will come out ! (Some info on that? Hmmm?)

Will it come with another set of dice or do you need the original set from sorrow and remembrance?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast