Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite Oxymorons

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs Alister View Post
    As both a Christian and a Southerner, I take slight offense to this. Stupid sterio-types taking over the stupid planet In Germany, they think all Americans are named Joe. So yeah, sterio-types don't count, or else an oxymoron would be: an American not named Joe.

P.S. Sorry for slight rant.
    Ah, come on man. Who doesn't like a nice sterotypical joke about unintelligent uncompassionate southerners?

Huh, maybe we aren't twins after all. Though I don't live there currently, I'm a New Englander at heart. And I'm also an atheist.
    Marek is LOVE. Marek is LIFE.

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.

2. Marek is the best Summoner ever.

3. Marek will troll the everliving crap out of you.

"If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit." -Marek (probably).
    Member of the unofficial PHG debate team. (Officially endorsed by Marek.)

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    And I'm also an atheist.
    HERE'S AN OXYMORON FOR YOU! "I don't have a religion I believe. I'm Athiest." OH YEAH WELL A RELIGION IS A SET OF BELIEFS. BOOOOOOOOOOOOM. Outplaaaaaaaayyyeeed sucker. JK. Well, not about totally not getting atheism, but about the rest.
    EDIT: See that double negative? I'm not even gonna fix it, just point it out.
    Wait a minute... you guys don't use Rahlee in all your Prince Elien decks? But she can FLY!!!!!
    "If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your BS."
    -Anonymous
    Member of the INFAMOUS PHG Debate Team.

Don't worry Joseph. I understand you. I'm not an atheist but more like a what I call a hyper-socratesian. "I know that I know nothing".
    2012: ORIGINAL 2013: SUMMER FALL
    2014: WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL
    2015: WINTER SPRING SUMMER

Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

Quote Originally Posted by haniya11 View Post
    Compassionate Conservative
    Righteous Christians
    Intelligent Southerners
    I'm sorry, but I have more trouble finding compassionate liberals, maybe you should just say righteous people "there is none that is righteous, not even one." (keep in mind that was AFTER christ's death, if my memory serves. so at that point, there wasn't) and intelligent southerners... that's not completely wrong, but it should be Intelligent PUBLIC-SCHOOLED Southerners... the public schools down here are LOUSY. hence, I am homeschooled
    如果你理解了這一點,你真棒。

Compassionate Conservative
    Be your own true friend

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123