Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Faction Creator

Thanks JY. Wow, the first couple days I'm barely on (sore throat) are the days it's posted. The only slight mishap is that my faction isn't the mythologists
    Wait a minute... you guys don't use Rahlee in all your Prince Elien decks? But she can FLY!!!!!
    "If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your BS."
    -Anonymous
    Member of the INFAMOUS PHG Debate Team.

Oh, and also, thanks for adding a faction symbol. That didn't even occur to me.
    Wait a minute... you guys don't use Rahlee in all your Prince Elien decks? But she can FLY!!!!!
    -Anonymous

LOL! Funny I messed that up. I'll rerun it with fix, but first not sure if you want to give different pics for better consistent look and/or change/remove faction symbol. I also wondered if some wording needed changing to at time say "enemy units" rather than just "units." Let me know or I can rerun it with only name change.

The same pictures are fine. I'm not great at finding picks, and I really don't care a lot if they're super consistent. I like the faction symbol, and the word changing doesn't really need to be done. So yeah, just changing the name would be fine.
    -Anonymous

Cuffs, they're fixed. Same links work...

The Nobles: Lo res (15 MB) and High res (50 MB)

Thanks JY!
    -Anonymous

UPDATE: Thanks to Miraxtez, you can now use different colors! He's created colors schemes for...

Black
    Blue
    Green
    Orange
    Pink
    Red
    White
    Yellow

This includes borders, life points, and more. I've tried them all and they look great!

To use them, download the zip file here, unzip it, and put all the folders into your "SW Defaults\Cards" folder alongside the default "Purple" folder. Then in any project, change the [FACTION_COLOR] to the matching folder name, and that's it!

Below is an example using Black...

Again, special thanks to Miraxtez!

JYoder, you really should become a game designer. Those cards are probably the best and most balanced cards I've seen to date.
    Relax and enjoy your shoes.

I LIKE TAU! is Oldin the Boring in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    I LIKE TAU! was Blur the Scholar in The Great Marsh. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Check out VASSAL, the free online SW program! We are always looking for more players, so learn how to use it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    Im with I like tau on this one!

Finally have access to a PC - now I just need the time to find the desired images and then to fiddle with this, lol - looking forward to it - perhaps when I get a week for the new baby being born (which should be soon, due date was last Tuesday)
    ----
    "If you live to achieve all of your goals, you sold your life too cheaply"
    --E.E. Knight in Reign of Fire book 5: Dragon Rule--

Please check out and give me your thoughts on my factions at your leisure.
    Want to test your own Factions? Check here for text only format! (let me know if you have completed decks you want added!)
    Want something a little flashier? Check here! (major thanks to JYoder)
    Want the complete, customized package? Check here! (major thanks to b57123m)

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TAU! View Post
    JYoder, you really should become a game designer. Those cards are probably the best and most balanced cards I've seen to date.
    Yeah, it's not hard to see Colby and I were twins separated at birth.

Quote Originally Posted by dphiant View Post
    Finally have access to a PC - now I just need the time to find the desired images and then to fiddle with this, lol - looking forward to it - perhaps when I get a week for the new baby being born (which should be soon, due date was last Tuesday)
    Congrats... on getting a PC!

Word of advice... anything you want to do, do it BEFORE the baby is born! And seriously, congrats on the baby! Fun times!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast