Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mice and Mystics Lieutenant Packs

Downwood is out right now.

What about this things?? Any progress ?? WHO is this mouse ??

10369689_867773333256348_4830964370078833316_n.jpg

Just want to say +1 one to Lieutenant Packs or whatever it ends up being.

Also, any chance of a figure set for DT similar to the S&R pack? Two, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
    The things I have in mind are

1- A "villain Pack" that has several villains and some new cards and new ways to play the game. This could be an expansion that helps players create their own chapters.

2- A hero expansion that comes with 1 new mouse hero and a squad of either new bad guys or a squad of good allies.

But this is all just speculation. The current focus is on Downwood Tales.
    i would enjoy seeing this as well GB, and now that Downwood is on the shelves, maybe you might have some good news for us. i know i would enjoy an interesting mixture of new heroes. i would be intersted to see a timeline, or rather "follow" a timeline, from concept to production, of such a pack. learn about how it is made too.

Perhaps a generic double sided map page or two might be a nice expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Munkholt View Post
    Just want to say +1 one to Lieutenant Packs or whatever it ends up being.

Also, any chance of a figure set for DT similar to the S&R pack? Two, please.
    Can i "second" the Figure Pack idea? i purchased a SR figure pack when i purchased my original and it has come in quite handy (along with that second set of dice i purchased).

Now that Downwood is out, all of us fans here are really hoping for an official reply again soon, so we know what's coming or not.

Waiting for cool little figurines isn't bad at all if we know they're "in the make", that's like waiting for Santa.
    It's the not knowing IF they will come or not that is hard.
    I've seen many players making their own awesome convertions or additions. It's just stunning , but it does take so much time and efford! Shame to find out later that there will be official figurines for all their hard work!

Any further information would bring us all a lot of joy!

Hi guys,

just in case anybody has missed the announcement of the next game in the world of Mice & Mystic, have a look at this forum post on BGG. Just scroll down to see some previews of some new miniatures! Birds in Mice & Mystics!

Edit: And here's the link
    https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/132...ansion-or-spin
    Last edited by Jakobe; 06-08-2015 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Posting the link would help.... :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12