Thread: Lost Chapter: Cat's Cradle

Default Lost Chapter: Cat's Cradle

Played through the lost chapter before starting Heart of Glorm and we were glad we did. It ties the two games together and we really enjoyed the Crumbles character/game mechanic. I highly recommend purchasing this download and playing it before starting Heart of Glorm. What a great extra.

Quote Originally Posted by saywhat View Post
    Played through the lost chapter before starting Heart of Glorm and we were glad we did. It ties the two games together and we really enjoyed the Crumbles character/game mechanic. I highly recommend purchasing this download and playing it before starting Heart of Glorm. What a great extra.
    Have you played the second lost chapter?
    Could you give me an example of what they mean with extra components...
    I'm thinking about Downloading them after all they are only a dollar, but I haven't finished the campaign in the main box and the Glorm expansion is much more tempting. The only off-putting thing is that it has only 2 new figures.

For a buck, they're a no brainer. You don't really need to worry about additional minis with the Pirates module since it's only gonna get used for a couple hours. If you're a mini fiend like I am, you can go custom for the new minions in Glorm and use them in Cat's Cradle too. Basically, you'll want to add 8 more rats, two centipedes, and a spider. You could get a second M & M figures set and do an alternate paint job, or you could look for some stuff from Reaper or Games Workshop or the like to sub in. I'm only in Chapter 6 of Sorrow & Remembrance, and I just got Glorm at Christmas. As I get my additional custom Glorm minis painted, I'll be sure to get photos posted!

BTW, the "extra components" needed for the second lost chapter come as printable markers - basically 3 human pirates, a rat pirate, and an upgraded cockroach. The human pirates are large minions indicated by an oversized marker like Brodie. For the small minions, ifyou don't do custom minis, you can just place a printed marker under a standard rat or cockroach mini from the main game as you would do when indicating an elite rat.

Cool, thanks for the info.